Thirty-Six - Claiming her back (Part 2)

The last thing Jisoo remembered was the gasps from the crowd.

Jisoo: "Where are you taking us?" She dared to ask.

They were inside the car for quite longer. Jisoo was still pissed at what he did at school.

Taehyung: "To my hotel room." His voice was deep.

Jisoo: "Stop the car. We will be going home." She angrily commanded.

Taehyung: "No. I'm taking you with me." He said sternly.

Jisoo: "You have no right to decide for me. You don't own me." She said.

Jisoo knew that he was stunned by what she said but she didn't care how he would feel anymore.

Taehyung: "Jisoo, stop being stubborn." He was disappointed.

Jisoo: "I won't listen to you!" She said, trying to contain her emotions.

Before he could answer, the driver told him that they already reached the hotel.

The door opened and Jisoo hesitantly stepped outside.

Taehyung stood beside her with one of his hands on her waist while he was holding his son in the other hand.

Jisoo: "I will give you access to see my son but I will not live with you again." She said as she looked at him in the eye.

Taehyung: "Love, give me a chance. Just one chance for me to make things right. Let me do this, please." He pulled her into his body.

Jisoo stood still as she meet his eyes. For a moment, Jisoo felt the sincerity in his voice and the longingness in his eyes.

In an instant, Jisoo's routine changed after she moved to Taehyung's place. It has been a couple of days. She felt like she can't do anything about it anymore.

Taehyung had been a great father to their child and Jisoo can't deny all his efforts to pursue her back. Jisoo doesn't know how long this can be. Did she actually forgive him already? Is she ready to love again... love him again?

Jisoo had been the talk of the school. Her colleagues swarmed her with questions like if he was the father of her son and what's her real relationship with him but she just shrugged them off and pretended to be busy.

Jisoo was busy walking down the hallway after her class when someone called her.

Yura: "Jisoo." The voice sounded like a disaster.

It was no other than the infamous Yura Bae, the P.E. teacher. She was considered to be the school's crush with her gorgeous hair and sexy body.

Yura: "Hey! Everybody saw Mr. Kim kissing you. What trick did you use to get his attention and to make him do that?" She spoke in a slutty annoying voice.

Jisoo: "It's none of your business." She said calmly.

Yura: "Are you planning to make him own your child?" She asked mockingly.