Seven - Our Journey

Jisoo's POV

"10 minutes."

"10 long minutes."

"Why is time ticking so slow?"

"Ugh. When will this end?!"

"I'm sleepy."

"I'm hungry."

Jisoo was lost in her thoughts. For the past weeks, her cravings have been out of control, and most of the time she just wanted to stay in bed and sleep.

"Kim Jisoo."

"Kim Jisoo-ssi."

Someone called her name.

Jisoo's senses are now back to reality.

Jisoo: "Ye-yes, Ms. Lee." She stuttered as she realized who was calling her name. She's now on her feet while looking at her teacher.

Professor Lee: "You seemed to be not interested in my class, Jisoo." She said while looking at her sternly.

The class was quiet while Jisoo felt embarrassed. She is a good student and has been very good in her grades but this pregnancy makes her out of focus most of the time.

Jisoo: "I'm sorry. It won't happen again." She said softly.

Professor Lee: "Well then. You may sit now." She told her.

"That was embarrassing! I hate it!" She cursed herself internally.

"Little one, avoid distracting mommy when she's studying okay? We need to be better at focusing now." She thought.

Next day.

It's 11 in the morning and Jisoo is in her class before lunchtime.

Jennie: "Ji." She whispered.

Jennie was trying to keep her voice low, trying not to get the attention of the professor who was in front of the class.

Jennie: "Jisoo." She rolled her eyes as she knew her friend is out of focus again.

Jennie stretched her arm and poked Jisoo's side. Jisoo was startled because of her friend's gesture.

Jisoo: "What?" She whispered in disbelief.

Jennie: "You're zoning out again. You better get yourself together." She reminded her.

Jisoo: "Right. Okay, okay." She answered before averting her gaze in front.

Time skipped.

Taehyung's POV

It's 5 PM. Taehyung has been waiting in front of the campus. Well, he has been patiently waiting. It has been an hour now since he was there.