Ten - Where it's Going

Jisoo is humming some melody while washing her hands. She's in the powder room in the cafeteria. After some time, she came out of the room and was surprised to see a man leaning his back on the wall.

Jisoo: "Jesus Christ-" She gasped seeing Taehyung looking her way.

She looked around, checking if there was someone who might see them together. Thanked God, it was just them who were there. Other students are busy eating and the area where they are was a bit secluded giving them privacy to talk.

Jisoo: "What are you doing here? Some students might see us!" She questioned him.

Her eyes were busy wandering around.

Taehyung: "I saw that." He said, not minding what she just said.

Jisoo: "What??" She asked confused.

Taehyung: "I saw how you sip on your friend's coffee." He said, looking serious.

Jisoo: "And?" She asked in disbelief.

Taehyung: "You realize that coffee is not good for the baby, right?" He said with a stern voice.

Jisoo was dumbfounded. She can't believe what she heard from him. She knows exactly what are good and bad for the baby but really? He's making this as an issue???

Jisoo: "Seriously? I just took a sip three times. It's not a big deal!" She's annoyed now.

Taehyung: "Still. If it's not good for you then don't even think about doing it." He answered while crossing his arms on his chest.

Jisoo's about to lose her patience. She can't believe that he's making this a problem.

Jisoo: "You know what? You're being extra right now. It's been weeks since I haven't had any caffeine in my body. I just literally tasted it. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with you?!" She said with an angry tone.

Taehyung: "Kim Jisoo..." He started as he stepped closer to her. "Let me remind you that the kid right there..." He said pointing at her stomach. "...is mine. So I have the right to be concerned about everything that concerns him or her." He explained while looking straight at her eyes.

Jisoo: "I know, I know. But-" She paused. 

She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.

Jisoo: "But you're being to much right now. You know... you should go with me on my next appointment with the doctor so you get to hear what are the good, the bad and what are my limits." She suggested.  

Taehyung: "Okay." He simply said. 

Jisoo rolled her eyes. That's all that he had to say???

Jisoo: "Hey aren't you supposed to apologize?" She glared at him.

Taehyung: "And why do I need to do that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Jisoo's eyes widened. This man!

Jisoo: "Well, you almost gave me a heart attack with this sudden conversation. You realize how this conversation may affect the little one, right?" She said with her hands on her waist.

Taehyung: "Fine. Then I'm sorry." His tone softened. "Now, it's your turn." 

Jisoo: "Whatt?" She scoffed.