Fifteen - Let It Be Known (Part 1)

Jisoo was looking afar. It has been days since that embarrassing moment she had with Taehyung but she can't still move on from that encounter.

"How embarrassing!" She thought while biting her lower lip.

"What was I thinking that time? I was too comfortable that day that I forgot that I live with a guy." She mentally cursed herself.

"That should not happen again." She thought while shaking her head.

Although Taehyung has been trying to act as if that incident did not happen and was trying not to make it awkward when they are together, she still cannot forget that moment. She still feels embarrassed just thinking about it.

Lisa: "Unnie! Unnie!" She called her.

Jisoo: "Huh?" She asked, confused.

Lisa: "You were zoning out again. What's the matter?" She asked.

Jisoo: "Oh, everything's fine. I-I just thought of something." She forced a smile.

Rosé: "But why are you blushing, Unnie? Is it about Taehyung oppa?" She asked with a teasing smile.

Jisoo: "What? No!" She defended. "I-I just thought of-" She was about to say something but it was cut off when she saw some guys approaching where they are sitting.

It's Friday afternoon and classes are over. Jisoo and her friends are hanging out at their favorite coffee place. Today is the day when the girls will officially meet Rosé's boyfriend and his friends. And, yes! Rosé and Jimin are officially together now and they wanted to formally meet each other's friends.

Seeing that Jisoo was stunned and was looking at the entrance area, her friends followed where she was looking only to see five guys walking confidently towards them.

Jimin: "Babe." He said as he approached his girlfriend and kissed her on the cheek.

Rosé: "Babe." She said shyly.

Lisa and Jennie were smiling while looking at the couple while Jisoo was feeling nervous with Taehyung and his friends around.

Jimin: "And you might be Lisa, Jennie, and of course, Jisoo." He called their names one by one by offering his hand for a shake.

The girls gladly accepted his offer of a handshake. They find this guy cute and gorgeous at the same time.

Jimin: "And... these are my friends. This is Jungkook, Suga, Jhope, and of course Taehyung." He introduced his friends.

The girls uttered a soft "hi" while the boys were casually smiling at them. The boys took the seat in front of the girls as they wait for their orders to arrive.

Jungkook: "I knew you had a hidden agenda when you asked us to eat in the other building's cafeteria." He said nudging Jimin's arm.

Jimin: "Shut up, bro!" He said glaring at his friend.

Jhope: "I didn't know these beautiful ladies exist in the university. I don't think we have met you before." He said smiling at the girls in front of them.

What he said made the girls blush.

Suga: "That's because we just stay in our department and besides you were never interested in girls, you were not looking for beauties like them, how would you find them stupid?!" He butted in.