Thirty-Seven - Claiming Her Back (Part 3)

Taehyung got off the couch when he noticed that Jisoo is no longer beside him. What happened last night immediately flashed into his mind.

A smile appeared on his face with the thought of it. It felt like he was put on a spell that he didn't know what happened after their intimate moment. He basically slept right after that while hugging her.

He was still naked except for the blanket on him. He immediately grabbed his clothes and put them on and rushed to Jisoo's room.

Soon as he reached her room, he frowned seeing the neatly done bed. To his surprise, her and his son's things are gone, leaving no trace in the room.

They left.

After knowing that Jisoo left with his son, Taehyung went straight to her place.

Taehyung was knocking at the door repeatedly. After a few minutes, Jisoo finally opened the door.

Jisoo: "What are you doing here?" She asked coldly.

Taehyung: "I came to see you. Why did you leave?" He strode his way toward her and wrapped his arm around her small frame.

Jisoo wanted to free herself from the hug but she can't. He was hugging her tightly. The next thing she knows was the tears that she suddenly felt on her shoulder. He was crying.

Taehyung: "Jisoo, please don't leave me. I'm sorry for hurting you."His voice cracked.

Jisoo's heart swelled in misery. She wanted to hug him back but the pain of the past she was carrying was too much.

What should she do now?

Jisoo slowly removed his arms from her.

Jisoo: "The pain that I felt is not something I can easily forget, Taehyung. You don't realize what I had to go through." She said with tears that started to well up in his eyes.

Taehyung: "Baby, I know and I'm sorry." He answered while gently holding her hands.

Jisoo: "You said you will not leave me. That you will fight for me... for our relationship. But you left!" Her voice raised.

Jisoo started crying remembering the past.

Taehyung: "Ji, I'm sorry okay? I did fight for our relationship. I- I just had to leave to fulfill my responsibilities to my parents first. You know they were preparing me to take over our businesses and leaving the country at that time is the first step." He explained.

Jisoo: "And you didn't tell me that you had to leave that long? You didn't bother to explain to me when we were together?! You left just like that and what? All you did was send a piece of paper with your nonsense explanation!" She yelled.

Taehyung froze as he watched her explain with hatred. No one to blame but himself. 

Jisoo: "You said on your letter that you will be back in a year but what? Huh? You never came! You're a liar!" She was yelling.

Taehyung: "Jisoo, please." He started, trying to get close to her but she stepped back.

Jisoo: "You would never understand how I feel when you left. How difficult it was for me especially having a baby. I almost took my life because of emptiness, Taehyung. Do you know that?!"

Hearing what she said made Taehyung's heart ache. He knew that she was hurt more than he do.

Taehyung: "I know I hurt you but I was too. Do you think it was easy for me to live far away from you? Away from our son?"