Five - In denial

Jennie: "So...?" She raised her eyebrows while looking at Jisoo.

A couple of days passed from the time Jisoo dropped the news to her friends. 

The girls are hanging out after classes. It's 4 PM and they decided to chill at their favorite coffee shop near the university.

Jisoo: "What?" She asked confused before taking another spoon of the strawberry cake.

Jennie: "Seriously, Ji? When do you plan to tell Taehyung about the ba-" She stopped when she noticed that some students were looking at them upon hearing the guy's name.

Lisa: "Hey, you need to lower your voice, Unnie." She said, slightly hitting the older's arm.

Jennie: "Okay, okay. Again, my point is... we can't just let the days pass without telling the guy. You're five weeks now. We need to do something." She explained with a serious tone.

Jisoo heaved a breath before placing the fork on the plate, grabbing her strawberry milkshake, and taking a sip from it.

Anything about strawberries is her favorite nowadays. 

Jisoo: "I know... but I just don't have the courage to talk to him." She said with gloomy eyes.

Rosé: "But Unnie, you will eventually talk to him about it. It's better if he learns about it earlier while he still can remember that night you know." She butts in.

Jennie and Lisa were nodding their heads repeatedly.

Jisoo: "Alright. Then I'll tell him. But... when and how?" She asked looking at the girls.

Rosé: "Thursday, 5 PM, at the farthest corner of the library. He usually stays after classes when there are no students going to the place anymore to do his research." She blurted out.

The girls' eyes grew bigger hearing what their friend just said.

Lisa: "And how did you know about that?" She asked with a suspicious look.

Rosé immediately felt nervous about the question.

Rosé: "Um, you know, I-I have classmates who are fan girling over the guy so you know... I had to use my ways to get details like that." She explained while smiling nervously.

Lisa narrowed her eyes while looking at the girl. Jennie seemed to be not convinced about the explanation as well but she just shrugged it off.

Jennie: "You literally are giving us a weird smile right now. But... fine, that's a good one." She told Rosé.

Jisoo took a deep breath before saying something.

Jisoo: "Okay then. I guess it's time to tell him." She said, looking at her friends.