Twenty-One - It Started

Taehyung: "Where is she?" He asked as he entered the main door.

Rosé: "She's in your bedroom, Oppa. She locked herself up and does not want anyone of us to come in." She said with a worried tone.

Taehyung walked hurriedly to their bedroom. He, too, was worried right now. The moment that he learned what happened, he immediately left everything and drove back home.

Taehyung: "Jisoo, baby, I'm here now. Open the door babe." He said, knocking gently on the door.

Taehyung waited patiently for Jisoo to open the door. A minute passed and he was about to knock again when the door finally opened, revealing Jisoo with puffy eyes and stains of tears on her face.

Taehyung's gaze softens as he sees Jisoo in a vulnerable state. He knew that she was hurting. This is one of the things that scare her the most. He immediately approached her and hugged her tightly, making her feel that everything will be okay.

Taehyung: "Stop crying now, love. I'm here now okay? Everything will be okay." He whispered.

Time skipped.

Lisa: "How's unnie, Oppa?" She asked as soon Taehyung's back in the living room where the girls are.

Taehyung: "She's sleeping now." He answered as he sat down on the couch. 

Taehyung: "So, tell me everything that happened earlier. I cannot let this pass." He told them with a serious tone.

Tzuyu: "Taehyung." She immediately stood up as soon as she saw him walking nearer to her.

She's smiling brightly. She cannot believe that Taehyung finally accepted her invitation to have lunch together. Well, yes. She initiated it first. This girl has always liked Taehyung. Not only her actually. A lot of girls in the university have been hoping to get this chance with the most popular guy in school. Tzuyu cannot hide her excitement as Taehyung finally gave her the attention that she has been longing for.

Without saying anything, Taehyung approached Tzuyu and sat down across her. He was looking at her with a blank expression.

Tzuyu: "Taehyung." She called his name again, smiling sweetly. "Um, I- Thank you for accepting my invitation. I'm glad to have this time with y-" She got cut off when Taehyung abruptly spoke.

Taehyung: "I won't stay long. And I have someone with me." He started, keeping a blank expression on his face.

Tzuyu: "You're with, what? I mean who?" She asked, confused.

Taehyung: "You'll know. She should be here any minute." He said, staring at her.

For a moment, the room was filled with an awkward silence. It was lunchtime but there were only a few people in the place. They are in a fancy restaurant that only the richest people can afford. Tzuyu picked this place, thinking that she will finally have the best time with the guy she likes.

Confused, she still tried to keep the smile on her face. But her smile turned into a frown when she noticed someone looking around as if she was looking for someone else.