Twenty-Six - Falling Into Right Places? (Part 1)

Jisoo just came home from her mom's place. A couple of days ago, she asked him if she can stay with her mother for a couple of days and he agreed. It was hard for them to be away from each other but he knew that she needed this time. Both of them have been stressed out because of their current situation and giving her time with her mom would definitely help her.

Jisoo was taking her afternoon nap. She basically has fallen asleep after her mom drove her home. Taehyung watched her sleep peacefully.

Taehyung had been thinking about their relationship. In a way, it scared him that in a few months it wouldn't be just the two of them anymore. Their time would be filled with baby routine, with baths and dirty diapers and cries in the middle of the night. Would they even have the time to cuddle? Everything would change and her priorities would turn to the innocent life growing inside her. A life that they have made together.

But despite all the uncertainties, he knows that they will overcome it together. He still couldn't believe how much she had changed his life. All the love and support she constantly poured on him were like energy boosts.

Taehyung: "I love you." He whispered in her ear, making her smile in her sleep.

Jisoo shifted, turning around to bury her face into his chest, wrapping her arms around him. Though with her big baby bump, she's unable to wrap her arm around him properly. Slowly, her eyes fluttered open, staring at him groggily at first. He kissed her nose playfully, making her giggle.

Jisoo: "We haven't decided on a name yet." She blurted out, tracing his lips with the tip of her fingers.

Taehyung: "We still have a lot of time to think of a name for him, love." He pointed out.

Somehow, Taehyung felt like naming their child once he was born.

Jisoo smiled showing her agreement. She leaned forward, giving him a light kiss, then another, then it became a series of desperate little kisses. He was enjoying them a lot until he felt something wetting his cheeks. He opened his eyes to see her lashes filled with tears.

Taehyung: "Baby, what's wrong?" He felt the need to hold her tighter.

Jisoo: "I'm so glad to have you." She answered with a timid smile.

Thoughts were lingering in her mind that it made her cry. She was so happy to have him in her life. When she was with him, time seemed to be endless like they had known each other for an eternity.

Taehyung: "I'm glad to have you too, love. Since you came, my life has changed. You're my everything. And our baby will surely bring our happiness to the next level." He told her while looking at her lovingly.

Jisoo wiped the tears using the back of her hand and smiled at him.

Taehyung: "Come on. I'll show you something." He smiled brightly as he helped her get up.

Confused, Jisoo followed as she was told. Taehyung was holding her hand, leading her to the room next door.

Taehyung: "Close your eyes, baby." He said with a smile.

Jisoo: "Oh, why? What's going on?" She can't help but ask.