Thirty-Three - After a Long Time

Jisoo was shocked to see his face on the TV. It had been over a year since the last time she saw him.

He looked so hot and handsome in his suit. He was being interviewed live and the female host looked so starstruck at him.

Jisoo breathed in and out deeply. She looked at her son and to her surprise, his eyes were also glued to the TV screen. He recognized his father. He was pointing his fingers at the screen.

The female host started asking questions.

Host: "It's the first time that the Kim family officially introduced its heir. You were said to fly abroad after your graduation to prepare in taking over your family's business, how do you feel that you're finally back?"

Taehyung: "My life changed 360 degrees when I left. Coming home is something that I have been looking for. To say that I'm happy to be back is not enough to explain how I feel."

The host continues to ask questions.

Host: "We know that you will be busy managing the Kim Group of businesses. But aside from that purpose, what are the other things that you plan to do in the country?"

Taehyung: "My woman is here." He answered without any hesitations.

The crowd gasped while he said this. Even Jisoo was surprised. 

Before Taehyung could say something again, the cashier already gave the amount that Jisoo would be paying for the groceries and she already had to pay.

When she looked at the television again, the female host already stood up and shook hands with him. He was still undeniably the most gorgeous man in the world.

Jisoo held Ji-hyun closer and kissed his nose and he giggled. Her son had been her savior. It was difficult for her to fight her depression. She almost attempted to end her life but knowing that she has a baby, it made her want to live again.

Seeing Taehyung again after what happened.... She doesn't really know how to feel about it. 

Jisoo: "Alright class, I need your artwork by Monday."

Jisoo stood up and started fixing her things. 

Since she moved back to her mother's town, she luckily got a job in a school. She didn't even know how she made it but she was glad that the school's principal was kind to her.

The week is over and she's excited to go home. Ji-hyun is waiting for her. While her mother is babysitting him.

As she was heading to the faculty room to gather her other belongings, she heard a commotion near the Principal's office. There were bunches of students and teachers giggling like lovesick girls.

Jisoo: "What's going on?" She asked one of the students.

Student: "Hi Ma'am. There is a super handsome man with Principal Kang right now."

Jisoo nodded her head and walked away. She went inside the faculty room and got ready to leave when Mrs. Quan called their attention.

Mrs. Quan: "Everyone, Principal Kang wants us in his office to meet the new benefactor of the school."

The other teachers stood up and were almost racing to the door. They kept talking about the 'handsome', 'hot', 'saucy' man.

Jisoo took her bag and some books and followed them to the Principal's office. She was the last to enter and it was difficult to move because of the crown outside the office.

Principal Kang: "And this is our Science teacher Ms. Kwon."

Jisoo heard the Principal speak while she was balancing her bag and the books from falling.

Jisoo looked up to see the Principal and turned her eyes to the person next to him.

Him