Fourteen - Embarrassed

Taehyung: "Have you talked to uncle about it?" He asked.

Jimin: "Yep, I talked to him over the phone. He said he will do something about it once he is back this week. He's just out of town for some business." He answered.

It has been days after that incident between Taehyung and Jisoo. Taehyung was eager to do something about what was bothering Jisoo so he thought of asking Jimin's help. It happened that the Director of the University is Jimin's uncle who is also Taehyung's close family friend so he knew that their uncle can help them with Jisoo's problem.

Taehyung: "I can't wait for her to know about it. She would surely be happy." He said with a small smile on his face.

Jimin: "And I am sure that you are imagining her face right now. I can tell how whipped you are to her." He teased him.

Taehyung: "Is it that obvious?" He asked curiously.

Jimin: "It is! You have fallen fast, dude. I can't believe that you fell for her in a short period of time." He told him.

Taehyung remained silent for a while. He was thinking deeply.

Taehyung: "Well, I won't deny that I like her." He started.

Jimin: "Like? Your efforts show more than liking someone, bro. C'mon, just be honest with your feelings dumbass." He interrupted him.

Taehyung glanced at his friend with a serious gaze.

Taehyung: "Okay, okay. If this is love then so be it." He said looking from his friend to the window beside him.

Taehyung's gaze has soften. 

Taehyung: "You know, I never get attracted to anyone like this. But Jisoo... From the night I saw her, she never left my mind. No matter how much I tried to ignore the thoughts about her, they always come back." He said with his low and husky tone but with a smile on his face. 

Just the thought of her makes him smile.

Taehyung: "It's been more than a month since we started living together but it feels like it's been a long time. All I wanted to do now is to protect her and make her happy. Seeing her hurt pains me as well." He said, being honest about his feelings.

Jimin: "I'm happy for you bro. I know that you are serious about her because you were never like this... even with-" He paused.

Taehyung: "The feelings I had for her were far from what I am feeling for Jisoo, Jimin. It's incomparable." He told his friend quickly.

Jimin just nodded his head.

Jimin: "So... are you going to tell Jisoo about your feelings for her?" He questioned him.

Taehyung sighs deeply before answering.

Taehyung: "No, not too soon. She's going through a lot right now. She has had a lot of stress lately and I don't want to add something for her to think about. That's not good for her and our baby." He explained.

"I don't want to force her to like me too after knowing my feelings for her. I want her to realize that for herself." He added.