Chapter 2

"Miss Luna! Miss Luna!" Luna turned from the crayons and coloring books and smiled as Skye came racing over to her and hugged her tightly. She giggled softly at the small child that was pressing her face into Luna's pale blue sundress.

"Hi Princess Skye," Luna beamed as she hugged her back.

"You no tool day," She pouted as Luna crouched down to her level. "Why no tool?"

"No, I wasn't," She shook her head, her brown hair moved from midback to over her shoulders. "I'm sorry but I had a doctor's appointment since I wasn't feeling well." Her blue eyes were focused on just Skye. "But I'm okay and I will be at school tomorrow. How are you feeling?"

"I good," Skye smiled, her brown eyes lit up at that information. "Daddy say I strong."

"You are very strong and I'm so glad you are okay," Luna smiled in relief that there was no serious injuries. Night licked her hand making Skye giggle.

"It was just a small bump, nothing rest and relaxation wouldn't take care of. I'm sorry, she was so excited to see you she just ran off," Gabriel said coming over to them. "You need to stay with us, Skye."

"It is perfectly fine, Mr. Coleman," Luna said softly before turning back to Skye. "I have some more shopping to do for class, we are going to finger paint tomorrow so make sure you bring extra clothes, just in case you get some on your outfit, okay?"

"Otay," She nodded then turned to Gabe, "Daddy."

"I heard Little One," He chuckled. "I'll make sure you are all set."

"Thank you, Daddy," She beamed and hugged him.

Just then Night nudged Luna's hand and she nodded, "Okay Night," She stood and waved to Skye, "I need to go finish my shopping and get home so Night can get his dinner. I'll see you tomorrow," She smiled then walked off. After taking a few more steps Night nudged her again. Gabriel and Victor watched as she reached into her bag and pulled out a bottle. She took something then put the bottle back into her purse. They looked at each other and barely nodded, they needed to talk to Sean.

"Daddies look," Skye said as she held out a coloring book. "Animals."

"Oh, that's a pretty fun looking one," Victor smiled as he took the farm animal coloring book from Skye and put it in the cart for her. They finished their shopping and when they were leaving, they spotted her teacher getting into her car after loading up her bags and then pushing the cart into the cart holder thing. "She certainly is interesting," Victor mumbled to Gabe who nodded, "most people would just leave their cart wherever but she made sure to put it back."

"The dog is glued to her side even more now, did you see that?" Gabe mumbled while Victor nodded.

After Skye went to bed Victor and Gabe told the rest of the family about seeing her teacher at the store and what they noticed.

"We knew she had a service dog from when we first met her," Sean said thoughtfully. "He could be her aide for a number of things. She doesn't have a bug or virus if she was out shopping and is planning on being at the school tomorrow. The fac the alerted her means something but without her information I can't tell you more. I won't look into it either without her permission."

"We will find out in due time," Silas nodded. "For now let's just get ready for bed, Skye is going to be overly excited to see her teacher tomorrow."

"Miss Teacher is something for sure," Luke smirked as he started picking up some plates. "I know I want to see Miss Teacher tomorrow."

"Down Boy," Gabe chuckled.

"You know you want to see Miss Teacher also," Luke chuckled.

"That's enough," Axel shook his head. "We will all take her to school so we can see Miss Teacher."

"Yay," Luke beamed making a few of them roll their eyes but chuckle.

Sure enough Skye was bouncing off the walls to hurry and get to school to see Miss Luna and Night. Pick up time was approaching and they were discussing who was going to pick her up and the plans for the rest of the day when Owen's phone started ringing.

"Blackbourne," He said with concern when he realized Miss Luna was calling.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you Mr. Blackbourne but I wanted to let you know that there is a woman in the office claiming that she is Skye's mother."