Chapter 39 (Smut)

"Damn," Brandon and Nathan said as she slipped Axel's shirt off.

"If you are too sore, that's okay," Nathan said as he gently pulled her into the shower.

"I'm fine I promise," she shook her head then tilted it back so the water could soak her long hair. Once she looked back at him, he cupped her face and kissed her.

He turned her so he was under the water, and she smiled when she felt Brandon's hands on her hips blocking the cold from getting her. Brandon moved her hair out of the way and kissed her neck. "Hold on, Babe," Brandon said as he pushed her back, so she bent over and started sucking on Nathan's cock. She gripped Nathan's hips and moaned as Brandon slid into her pussy then started thrusting into her hard, pushing her to take Nathan's cock even deeper than she was.

"Fuck," Nathan groaned as he gripped her hair and forced himself to be still as she sucked his cock. 'She has no gag reflux," he moaned as Brandon slapped her ass eliciting a moan from her.

"Oh, someone likes to be spanked?" Brandon smirked slapping her other ass check this time.

Not being able to hold still anymore, Nathan started thrusting into her mouth while leaning over and kissing Brandon as he fucked her. She reached down and cupped Nathan's balls and gently squeezed savoring hearing him moan and thrust into her mouth faster. Playing with them, Nathan tightened his grip on her hair and growled.

"Fuck, Miss Teacher," Nathan growled watching her.

"Don't you do it," Brandon demanded as he slammed into her harder.

"She's too good," Nathan weakly protested.

"No," Brandon growled pulling her away from Nathan and up against his chest. "Watch him," he growled into her ear as he gripped her hips and moved faster and faster. "Cum," he demanded as he came into her.

She moaned while Nathan kissed her. Just as Brandon slipped out of her, Nathan picked her up, pinned her against the wall, chuckling as she gasped feeling the cold tile touching her hot skin, and slid into her leaking pussy. "Tell me if I'm too rough," he growled as he slid out then slammed into her.

"Don't hold back," she gasped as she locked her ankles around his back and kissed him.

"Such a good wife," Nathan murmured as he fucked her hard and fast.

"Please," She begged biting his collarbone while watching Brandon who was smirking. "Please."

"Cum," Nathan gasped seconds before kissing her and erupting into her as she clenched down and came again. "Love you," he whispered kissing her over and over as he slowly slipped out of her chuckling at her whimpers.

"Let's get you cleaned up, Babe," Brandon smiled as he lathered up the Jasmine and Lavender soap Gabe had left in each of the bathrooms for her to use.

"I'm not touching your hair," Nathan chuckled, "I don't want to deal with Gabe's wrath."

"Okay," She giggled as Nathan held her while Brandon washed her front then he held her while Nathan washed her back. Once she was rinsed off, they quickly washed up.

Seconds after stepping out of the shower there was a knock on the door, "All your clothes are on your fucking bed, and you better not have touched her goddamn hair."

"Do you need to go back to time out, Gabriel?" Luna called out forcing back a giggle.

"Sorry Miss Teacher..."

"Thank you," She smiled opening the door once the towel was secure around her body. "And for your information they only got my hair wet, Nathan refused to care for it because that is your talent."

Gabe beamed, "Great, once you are dressed, I'll pamper you."

"Yay," she smiled as Gabriel kissed her nose then forehead. "All of you are spoiling me."

"We wouldn't be good husbands if we didn't," he chuckled as he picked up Raven's shirt and slid it over her then pulled her towel off and helped her slip into her sweatpants. "Sit," he said as he refastened her necklace, bracelet, then ring before sliding her fuzzy socks on her. He got behind her and started working on her hair while Nathan turned on the TV then handed her the remote.

"Pick whatever you want, Miss Teacher." She turned Dr. Jeff, Rocky Mountain Vet, and Nathan smiled, "I love this show."

Once Gabe was done braiding her hair, he got off the bed and Brandon scooted her back until she was between him and Nathan so they could cuddle while watching TV for a bit before dinner was ready.