Chapter 33

Luna woke up and saw that she was in the bed alone. Sitting up she looked around and noticed a note on the nightstand. Reaching over she picked up the note and smiled as she read it. There's a nice hot bath drawn for you when you wake. Night wanted out so we took him outside, so he didn't wake you more than he started too. We're downstairs making you something to eat. Take your time, enjoy the bath and we will see you when you come downstairs. Love, Your Husbands.

Wincing slightly, she got out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. "Oh my," she whispered seeing the bubble bath drawn and candles lit on the counter with Victor's music softly playing.

"How are you feeling?" She turned around to see Sean and Owen standing behind here.

"A little sore but good," she whispered honestly.

"If you are still hurting after the bath I can give you something," Sean said as Owen gently pulled his shirt off of her.

"Oh I'm so sorry," she gasped seeing the mark she left on Owen's neck. "I didn't mean—"

He put his finger on her lips silencing her, "I love it," he said dropping his voice even more than it normally is. "I told you to claim me and I wear it with pride."

"Yep me too," Sean beamed as he moved his neck for her to see his mark also.

She blushed and nodded, "okay."

"Now enjoy your bath," he said as he helped her step into the tub.

"Thank you," she smiled as she sank into the bubbles.

"You're welcome, Darling," he said as he pulled her hair up into a messy bun. He kissed her nose then they left the room.

The hot water eased her muscles as she closed her eyes and just relaxed. "You better not be falling asleep, Baby," she opened her eyes to see North leaning against the doorframe watching her with darkened eyes. She smiled and shook her head. "Good, here," he pushed off the frame and knelt in front of her holding a drink. She took a couple of sips then smiled as he sat it on the counter. "You feeling okay?" He asked concerned. "I know they can be a little rough at times."

"I'm okay," she said honestly. "The bath helps a lot."

"No signs of dropping?" He asked and she looked at him confused. He sat completely down and proceeded to tell her about sub dropping and signs to look out for.

"I'm good," she said after a few moments. "But I'll let all of you know if I start to feel off, I promise."

"Okay, are you getting hungry?"

"Yeah," she nodded, "the water is getting cold also."

"We can't have you getting cold," he smirked as he stood. "Let's get you rinsed off and in some warm comfy clothes."

"Can I wear another one of your shirts?" she asked nervously.

"Of course," he smiled then groaned as she stood. "Fuck Baby, you're making it so hard not to ravish you right now."

"Food first please?"

"Yes Miss Teacher," he smiled as she stepped out of the tub, and he wrapped a towel around her.

She hugged him tightly and whispered, "thank you."

"For?" he asked confused.

"Not just taking," she murmured, and he forced back a deep growl. He tightened his hold on her and kissed the top of her head. "I keep thinking this is a dream."

"Well, it's not," he said as he opened the door and followed her out to the room. "Sit while I go get one of our shirts instead of what Gabe set out for you."