Chapter 31 (A little smut)

"Hey Miss Teacher, you're home early," Victor smiled as she came in and dropped her keys on the table and bag on the floor.

"I left my papers that I need to grade here by mistake," she shook her head. "I'm so forgetful."

"Have fun," he chuckled coming over to her, "I have to go rehearse so I'll be home late."

"One of these days I'll hear you play," she smirked as she slid her shoes off.

"Yes, you will Princess," he chuckled as he kissed her softly. "I'll be home later."

"Okay," she nodded hugging him. "Have fun."

"Everyone's still at work besides Luke and Gabe. They are napping in Luke's room. Kota's mom Erica picked up Skye today to spend the weekend with her. She will bring her back Sunday afternoon."

She nodded and watched as he left then headed to the kitchen to make herself a small snack. Just as she was slicing the cucumber, she sliced her finger. "Shoot," she gasped as she grabbed the paper towel and pressed it on the cut. She looked for the first aid kit but couldn't find it.

Heading to the bathroom she looked for it and frowned when she couldn't find it. Finally giving up on finding the first aid kit, she sighed then turned to Night, "Go get Luke and Gabe, Night."

Night raced up the stairs and seconds later she heard him scratching at the door. "Hey Night," Luke yawned, "You're home, where's Luna?" He barked then she heard Luke say, "Gabe get up, Miss Teacher is home."

"Hey Luke, Gabe," she said as they came into the kitchen, "sorry for waking you."

"Hey Cupcake," Luke smiled as they walked over to her.

"Do you know where the first aid kit is?" she asked.

"Yeah," Gabe yawned, "why?"

"I need a band aid and the triple antibiotic ointment," she explained. "I cut my finger."

"Come on, Miss Teacher," Gabe said as he took her hand gently. "Let's get you all fixed up."

"I'm sorry for waking you," she mumbled as Luke had her sit down in the chair.

"We needed to get up anyway," Luke shook his head. "What happened?"

"The knife just slipped," she said softly. "I was just trying to make a snack."

"I'll get your food fixed for you, Miss Teacher," Luke smiled as he kissed her check. "Let Gabe fix you up since Doc is at work."

"It's just a tiny cut," she shook her head, "I just need a band aid and I'll be okay."

"There you go," Gabe said crumbling up the wrapper, "all better."

"Thank you," she mumbled.

"Did you want something else with the cucumber slices?" Luke asked and she shook her head. "Fine, enjoy your nasty cucumbers."

"They are yummy," she giggled softly as she popped one in her mouth. He didn't give her that many, which she was glad about, she only wanted a few.

"If you say so," Luke smirked. "I'll take your word for it."

"Oh come on, Luke, just have one," she giggled as she held out a slice, "it's yummy."

"Nope, I'm good," he chuckled.

"Just one," she pouted, "please?"

He sighed and shook his head, "fine Miss Teacher just for you." He leaned forward and took the slice out of her fingers and ate it.

"Thank you," she beamed.

"Only for you, Miss Teacher," he said after swallowing.

"North isn't going to believe this shit," Gabe chuckled then sighed when he felt her gaze on him, "sorry Miss Teacher."

"You're trying," she smiled, "that's all that matters." She stood and picked up her plate. "Thank you."

Luke took the plate from her and put it in the sink, "How's your finger? Does it still hurt?"

She shook her head, "Nope, I'm all better."

"Good," he whispered pulling her in for a hug. She hugged him back and sighed softly against his shirt. Just as she started to pull away, he gripped her chin and kissed her softly. She gripped his shirt, so he took it as a sign and deepened the kiss.

She broke away and gasped when she felt another set of lips on the back of her neck and hands on her hips. "Like this, Miss Teacher?" Luke asked as he watched Gabe kiss her. "Is this okay?"

"Yes," she gasped with her eyes closed.

Luke wrapped her hands around his waist then kissed her again before turning her around so she could kiss Gabe while he got his chance to kiss her neck. She felt a soft whimper pass her lips then chuckles as she squealed in surprise as Gabe picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. She felt him carry her somewhere, but she was too focused on the feelings they were giving her to pay attention.

Feeling Gabe lay down on the bed underneath her she smiled softly as Gabe went back to kissing her. "Can we, Miss Teacher?" Luke asked roughly as he placed his hand on her back under her shirt. He ran his fingers up and down gently.

"Please," She whispered breaking away from kissing Gabe to look at him. She leaned over and kissed Luke while Gabe started unbuttoning her shirt.

"Luna," Gabe growled spotting her white bra. He tightened his grip on her hips before leaning up and kissing her breasts making Luke swallow her moan as he removed her shirt. "Fuck you're so beautiful," he whispered as he kissed her wherever he could.

She arched into Gabe's touch while still kissing Luke. She felt Luke remove her bra as she raised Luke's shirt. Feeling Gabe start to move her against him she moaned as she ground against Gabe's jeans then began whimpering as her need for more increased.

"Wow, this is a nice surprise..."

Everyone froze and she turned to see Sean leaning against the doorframe with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Doc," Gabe groaned. "What?"

"You left the door open."

Luke groaned, "Either join or leave..."