Chapter 32 (Smut)

"With pleasure," Sean smirked as he walked into the room. He quickly stripped then bent down and kissed Luna. She whimpered as Gabe started rolling her hips again to get her to grind against him.

"Well, well, well..."

She broke away from kissing Sean to see Owen standing there removing his tie. "Anyone else going to join?" Luke chuckled.

"I think this is enough right now," Owen said shutting the door and locking it. "After all, our little Miss Teacher is still learning." He walked over to them and kissed her. When he pulled away, he had that special smile on his lips that she loved so much, "you okay, Darling?"

"Yes," she whispered. "More please."

"Oh, such a good little teacher," Owen growled as he gripped her chin and kissed her again. "Ride Gabriel and Lucian's cocks while Sean sucks mine."

Luna moaned as the image popped in her mind. Owen chuckled, kissed her softly then took a couple of steps back while pulling Sean away with him. "Lift up," Luke whispered as he pulled her off Gabe's lap. He chuckled as she whimpered and pouted. "Strip," Luke commanded Gabe who quickly finished pulling his pants off.

"Kneel," Owen demanded staring Sean down. Sean knelt while moaning, "Now suck." Sean took Owen's cock in his mouth letting a sigh escape Owen's mouth. He looked at Luna and gave her that millimeter smile, "Do I need to repeat myself, Darling?"

She straddled Gabe and sunk down his cock, "Fuck," Gabe gasped gripping her hips as she started to bounce, "Such a good little fucking Bunny."

"Oh God," She moaned as Luke poured something on her ass then ever so slowly slid in.

"Like that?" Luke groaned as he thrust in and out of her. "Our little Bunny."

"Yes," She moaned as she bounced up and down on their cocks while watching Sean suck Owen's cock.

"That's it," Owen moaned as he controlled Sean's head while staring at her. "Good girl."

"Ahh," she whimpered as she rolled her hips, grinding herself against Gabe's thumb. "Ahhh."

"Such a good Bunny," Luke murmured as he gripped her throat and slammed into her ass harder. "Our Bunny, ours."

"Yes," she gasped. "Yours, forever."

"Fuck," Gabe moaned, "Shit you take our cocks so fucking good, Bunny."

"Please," she moaned, "please, please, please."

"Don't you do it, Darling," Owen demanded as he pulled Sean off his cock. He strolled over and gripped her jaw.

"Please," she whimpered as she tried to roll her hips faster. "Please."

"Not yet," Owen smirked.

"Daddy please," she gasped.

"Such a good girl using her manners," Owen gave that millimeter smile. "Cum," he demanded seconds before slamming his lips onto hers and swallowing her moans as she orgasmed, triggering Gabe and Luke's orgasms.

Owen watched with pure happiness as she rode out her high and just as she was coming down he pulled her off Gabe and Luke and slid into her. She moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and arched into his hold while kissing him. She felt Sean come up behind her and slide into her ass. She moaned as she felt them bounce her up and down on their cocks.

"Shit Bunny," Sean moaned into her back, "so perfect, so good."

"Yes she is," Owen groaned as she bit his neck. "That's it Bunny, take our cocks like the good wife you are. Mark us, claim us, show everyone we're yours."

She moaned and began sucking on his neck even harder as she bounced even faster. She pulled away and attached her lips to Sean's neck. "Fuck, Bunny," Sean moaned as he gripped her hips and slammed into her harder, pushing her closer to Owen. "So good, so tight, take it."

She let out a moan watching Luke and Gabe kiss. Feeling the yearning and need increase she whimpered as she tried to move faster, closer, something.

"Shhh, I know what you need Bunny," Owen smirked as he slapped her ass making her gasp. "Good girl," he chuckled as Sean slapped her thigh.

"Please," she begged, "please Daddy."

"Not yet," Owen shook his head.

"Please," she begged rolling her hips. "Please."

"No," Sean smirked. "You heard Owen, not yet."

"Please, I need...I need..."

"Does our Bunny need to cum?" Owen asked as she nodded. "Are you ours?"

"Yes."

"Are you ours forever?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Are you our wife?"

"Yes, forever."

"Fuck," Owen groaned, "Cum." She bit his neck and moaned as she trembled and came over his cock, triggering his orgasm while Sean erupted into her ass.

She pulled away from Owen's neck and gasped as she shook. Owen and Sean slid out of her and moved over to the bed. Gabe cleaned her up while Luke picked up Owen's shirt and helped her into it.

"Sleep well, Wife," Luke smiled as she drifted off to sleep holding his hand.

She smiled as Gabe wrapped his arm around her stomach, whispering "Love all of you."