Chapter 35 (Smut)

Raven pulled her off of them and carried her over to him and North. "Taste them," Silas demanded pressing into North's back as Raven laid her on the ground under North. "Fuck," Silas groaned watching as North kissed her then kissed down her body making her gasp as he latched onto her pussy and began feasting making her make sweet sounds as she arched into his face while looking at Silas. He slapped North's ass as he thrust into him harder, pressing him into her even more.

"Please," She begged tightening her grip on North's hair. "Want you."

Silas pulled out of North and pulled him away from her. "Take her," he commanded as North picked her up. He kissed her as North helped her slide down his cock then start rolling her hips. Silas knelt down and slid into her ass. He gripped North's hips and slammed into her over and over hard, savoring her gasps as he began to go faster.

"So good," North moaned as he held her while she bounced on them. "Good girl taking our cocks."

She moaned as kissed him. "Please," she begged. She was so close that her body was trembling.

"No," Silas demanded gripping her throat. "Not yet."

"Please," she begged, "please, I need..."

"I said no," Silas growled, tightening his grip on her throat.

"Master please," North begged.

"No," Silas demanded slamming into them harder.

"Please," She begged trying so hard to no release on them.

"Please," North begged.

"No," Silas growled but the moment he bit her neck and began marking her she came, triggering North's release. Silas erupted, growling as he held them. Once they came down he frowned, "I said not to."

"Sorry," they both gasped.

Silas kissed them both softly and smiled, "It's okay this time, I just wanted it to last longer. You both did so good. Love you."

"Love you," She whispered drifting off to sleep as they held her.

Luna woke and found herself in a bed. Sitting up and looking around she realized that she wasn't in her room. Hearing piano music she slid out of the bed and grabbed the button up shirt that was on the dresser. Slipping it on she opened the door that was barely open and found herself back in the music room she hadn't been in since she was a child. Seeing Victor at the piano she slowly walked over, listening to him play.

"Hey Princess, did I wake you?" He asked as he quit playing and turned to face her.

"No," She shook her head, "It was beautiful."

"Thank you," he whispered as he gently grabbed his shirt and pulled her closer to him. "You're so beautiful," he unbuttoned the shirt as she put her hands on his shoulders.

"I'm a mess," she shook her head then gasped as he latched onto her boob and barely bit.

"Hey you quit playing...oh I can see why," Kota smirked as he entered the room shutting his book while walking over to them. "Have a good nap, Miss Teacher?"

He put his book on the piano and kissed her while Victor slid his shirt off of her body then started undressing himself. "Do we need to stop, Princess?" Victor asked huskily, "are you too sore?"

"No," She whispered as she leaned down to kiss him, squealing in surprise as he pulled her onto his lap but didn't enter her yet. She rolled her hips to make herself grind against him while kissing Kota.

"Let's go to the room," Victor chuckled as he felt her getting even wetter.

"No, want her now," Kota groaned before going to back to kissing her while sliding his pants down.

Victor shifted them to where his back was to the piano and moaned as she slid down his throbbing cock while gasping. "Damn Princess," Victor groaned as she rolled her hips.

"Can you handle more, Miss Teacher?" Kota asked.

"Please," She begged as she pulled away from leaving a mark on Victor's neck.

"Turn around," Kota demanded as Victor pulled her off him, turned her around, kissed her back and helped her sit back on his cock with her legs on the outside of his, opening her even more. "Fuck," Kota groaned as he kissed her and slid into her pussy along with Victor's. Her gasp was music to his ears as they started alternating thrusts.

"Oh god," she moaned as she bit his chest then kissed it.

"That's it, mark me," Kota commanded as he kissed Victor and sped up his thrusts.

She ran her fingers down his back as she felt the need in her increase making her roll her hips faster. "Good girl riding our cocks, Princess," Victor groaned as he thrust into her harder. "Good Bunny."

She whimpered against Kota as they kissed and she felt Victor's fingers on her clit. "Keep bouncing Bunny," Kota demanded as Victor played with her pussy. She looked down and moaned watching them slide in and out of her. "Look at me, Bunny." She looked at Kota and he smiled, "Good girl, now cum." He kissed her, swallowing her moans as all three of them came together.

"Did she get any rest?" Sean asked from the doorway as Kota broke away from kissing her and Victor started kissing her.

"Some yes," Kota chuckled.

"Just don't overdo it. We do have all weekend after all," Sean smirked as he walked away.

"Come on, Doll, let's get you in a nice warm bath," Axel said coming into the music room as Victor dressed her in his shirt again. "Then we need to get some food into your tummy before North has a temper tantrum."