Chapter 34 (Smut)

"You must understand that just because we make the final decision doesn't mean we have final say," Owen said kneeling in front of her. She looked at him confused so he took her hand in his, "You have the ultimate say, Luna. You ever want to stop or need space just say and we stop immediately."

"Okay," she smiled. "Just keep being patient."

"Of course," he gave her that smile that warmed her all over then chuckled as she hugged him tightly.

"Come on, let's watch a movie while you relax," Corey smiled pulling her into his lap after she hugged everyone else. "Are you still sore?"

"No," she shook her head as she shifted to get more comfortable.

"Be still or you will start something you aren't ready again," he warned putting his hand on her hip and gently squeezed.

"Sorry," she whispered stilling instantly.

"Trust me I want to so bad," he whispered in her ear, "but you need to rest."

"Yes Sir," she whispered back.

"Good Kitten," Raven chuckled as he put a blanket over her lap while Corey pulled her back more so her back pressed against his chest.

Owen's phone rang so he left the room and came back a couple of minutes later. He kissed her softly, "Sorry Darling but I have to head to work to handle some things."

"Okay," she nodded. "Don't work too hard. Love you."

"Love you," he said kissing he again pressing her into Corey even more before pulling away and kissing everyone then leaving.

Corey waited a few minutes then once she was completely entranced with Addams Family he slid his hand from her stomach down slightly, with his fingers resting just inside her shorts and over her panties. Her breathing hitched, causing him to smirk and remain still.

Sean's phone rang making him sigh in annoyance as he got called into working at the hospital. Using the distraction from Sean kissing her, Corey slid his fingers even further down until they were resting right over her pussy. As Sean kissed Corey, Corey pressed his fingers against her panties and began rubbing circles. "Make sure you rest, Pookie," Sean said staring into her blue eyes.

"Yes Sir," she whispered as Corey continued to tease her.

"Oh she will," Corey smirked. "I'll make sure of it." Just as Sean left Corey leaned forward a little and whispered, "Want me to stop, Sweetheart?"

"No," she whispered back as she barely arched to press herself even closer to his fingers.

"Do you want more?" he whispered before licking her ear.

"Yes," She whimpered.

"You okay, Baby?" North asked hearing her whimper.

"I'm okay," she nodded gripping Corey's wrist under the blanket causing it to move.

"Fuck, Kitten," Raven growled spotting where Corey's hand was.

"Come on Gabe, let's go get Miss Teacher some snacks," Luke said jumping up from where he was sitting. "She barely has any and movies call for snacks."

"Fuck yeah," Gabe said smirking as he stood.

"We'll be back later, Cupcake," Luke smirked as he pulled Gabe out of the room with him.

"Show me," Raven demanded once the front door left.

"Can he see?" Corey asked as he pushed her panties to the side and slid one finger in.

"Yes," she barely gasped. She barely rolled her hips just as Raven pulled the blanket off her. He knelt in front of her and slowly slid her shorts off her, never breaking eye contact with her. "Please," she gasped hearing his breathing increase as he slowly slid his gaze down to where Corey's fingers were.

"God damn."

She looked around to see Nathan stroking himself while the rest were in various states of undressing. "Do you want me to continue, Sweetheart?" Corey asked kissing her neck.

"Please," She whimpered barely rolling her hips again.

"Join, Kitten?" Raven asked digging his fingers into Corey's thighs. She could tell it was taking everything in him to wait and shockingly her want for him became too much. She leaned forward and kissed him. His growl made her even more wet as he pinned her against Corey and yanked her underwear down then moved Corey's fingers out of her causing her to whine. He chuckled barely pulling away from her swollen lips, "Cute Kitten," he mumbled seconds before sliding into her.

"Oh," She gasped clutching his arms. "Raven?"

"Like his piercings, Sweetheart?" Corey chuckled gripping her hips as he pressed his dick against her ass. "It feels so good, doesn't?"

"Oh my," she moaned as Raven slid slowly in and out of her. "Raven," she moaned as she dug her nails into his skin needing to be closer to him.

"Still," he demanded stilling her as Corey slid into her pussy, loving feeling his cock alongside his, stretching her pussy, causing her to moan. "Hurt, Kitten?"

"No," She whispered shaking her head. "Oh god..."

Corey and Raven started alternating their thrusts, savoring her whimpers and moans. "Fuck, so good," Raven growled as he slammed into her harder, "so tight, so good."

"Fuck..."

Luna looked over Raven's shoulder and moaned seeing Silas have North on all fours while he plowed into him, Victor riding Kota's cock while kissing, Axel had Marc sucking his cock, and Brandon was being fucked by Nathan.

"Someone likes being watched," Corey smirked as he kissed her back.

"Bite if want," Raven said feeling her lips on him. The second he said that he growled as she bit him while whimpering. "So good. Mark me." She began sucking even hard while moaning feeling Corey leaving a mark on her back.

The need in her increased as she clung to Raven while feeling them speed up their thrusts. "Please," she begged breaking away from Raven's neck. "Please, please, please."

"Cum," Corey demanded as he pinned her down on his cock as he shot into her. Raven growled as he felt her walls clench down and orgasm, causing him to erupt in her as Corey swallowed her moan.

"Bring her here," Silas demanded watching Raven and Corey pepper her with kisses wherever they could. "I want her."