3 Trouble

Katja POV

Today was the day that had been worked towards for a few weeks. Just thinking about it almost made my stomach turn. I was terrified of messing it up. And Damian looking so great in his all-black suit didn't help me calm my nerves one bit. 

All eyes were on me as we started filming the backstage segment. Now I had to pull myself together and hope that the microphone couldn't pick up my heartbeat, because by God, it was up to my neck.

"Katja... it's a pleasure to see you. I'm looking forward to watching your match. Have you thought about what we talked about?" Damian asked me, coming up behind me as I warmed up for the match.

I tried to swallow and find my voice as the cameraman came closer.

"I... I'm not sure it's the best thing for me yet." I replied, not even having to try to sound intimidated. Since I actually was, it wasn't a big deal.

"You can accomplish so much more if you leave behind your nice, sweet.... innocent ways. You're a rising star, Kat. But you'll never get far if you don't make sacrifices. Stop trying to please everyone. Join our movement and become more. Rise above the ordinary. Let us help you do that," Damian said as he stood close to me. His voice sounded seductive and low. His eyes sparkled, even in the dim light here in this hallway I could see it.

I stared up at him without saying anything. Barely able to breathe, I waited for it to continue as he carefully took my hand in his strong hands. He lifted my hand and looked at it closely while drawing small circles on the back of my hand with his thumb. A knowing smirk played around his mouth. He knew exactly what he was doing, I didn't have the slightest doubt about that. Even though I had no experience with it.

"Become the pain in the side of the women's division. Prove to them and everyone else that you were born to be something more. I know what you're capable of, Katja. And I know how much everyone underestimates you. This has to end. Let them be jealous. Together we will create something bigger than all the haters in the world," he finally continued and then brushed a strand of my hair over my shoulder with one hand as he slowly leaned towards me.

"Embrace your dark side, Katja. I know it's in you. Embrace it. Take my side and you will experience how delicious it is to hand out punishment. Use your true potential without anyone holding you back. Join us." Damian whispered now, his voice vibrating in his chest. He was so close to me that I could feel it. His mouth hovered over mine as our lips almost touched.

Then, an unbearable second later, he pressed his mouth onto mine. I was surprised at the sheer force behind this kiss. He pulled me closer to him so that we were almost one. I inhaled his sweet breath and was immediately intoxicated. The kiss became more intense with every second that passed until I didn't really know where I was anymore.

When Damian broke away from me, I noticed that my arms had wrapped around his neck without me noticing that I had done so. I looked into his dark and very satisfied eyes as he eventually cleared his throat. He probably remembered that we were being filmed.

"What do you say, Kat?" he rasped.

"Tell Edge I'll let him know as soon as I can," I replied in a surprisingly firm voice.

Damian raised his hand and slowly wiped my lip with the tip of his index finger.

"I didn't ask because of him, gatita. I asked because of me. I want you by my side." he said, winking at me, and then strode away with long steps.

I looked after him and didn't even hear the director shout 'cut'. My emotions were all over the place, because to be honest, the whole thing felt too real to be acted. God, he was good.

As for me? I was in deep, deep trouble. My body was making that unmistakably clear to me.