5 Good or bad?

Damian POV

I did not even have the chance to process or even answer her when she already began to kiss me passionately. Without wanting to, I returned her kiss as I felt her hands slowly sliding over my upper body. It took all my willpower, but I finally managed to put my hands on her shoulders and gently push her away.

"Bluebell, stop it," I said softly. My voice sounded anything but determined.

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath as I tried to get a grip on myself again. The temptation to give in was enormous. But I had to stay strong now.

"What's wrong?" wanted Katja to know in a whisper.

"I can't do this. It's not right. You... you don't know what you're doing," I replied.

"Damian, I know what I'm doing. And it's because of you... All my life I've been so.... shy. I've always had trouble dealing with men. But somehow... somehow you vanquished that. You said you liked me, right? And I like you, too. In that short time, you've given me confidence by your mere presence, your acceptance, your understanding. I don't want to miss anything in my life anymore. I want to experience everything. This. Especially this. I trust you, D. Help me feel complete," she said, her hands still tracing my muscles.

I knew that she was dangerous. I had sensed it immediately. And now this side of her had been awakened, which on the one hand I wanted to explore, but on the other hand it wasn't right to start that way.

"Kat, I like you. But you can't do it this way. I don't want to-" I began only to be interrupted by her.

"You're not taking advantage of me. I am here and I want you. I can feel that it's right. The right time. You helped me come out of my shell. Because of you, I feel things... that drive me crazy. Don't worry." Katja spoke and then leaned forward and pressed her lips to my pectoral muscle.

I could feel her hands trembling against my skin. Even though she was nervous, she tried not to let it show. Slowly her fingers slid down to my belly to the waistband of my pants. With everything I had in me I tried to maintain my resistance. But it was crumbling. More and more she sent my senses on a dangerous but sweet journey.

What had I done to this young, innocent girl? How was it possible that she was suddenly so straightforward and demanding?

"Damian? Please. Complete me." she breathed as she brought her mouth very close to my ear.

Then she took my hand and placed it on her full, soft breast and encouraged me to squeeze it. A delicious little gasp escaped Kat and when I heard it every bit of willpower I had in me collapsed. I needed her too, no matter how wrong it might seem. I was just a man, and at that moment it was impossible for me to resist the temptation.

I rested my hand on the small of her back and pulled her so close to me that her breasts nestled against my chest. Kat wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed deeply. Our breathing turned to gasps as the temperature in the room rose. My hand moved under her shirt so I could caress her warm, oh, so soft skin. Carefully I pushed Katja onto the mattress as I kissed my way along her neck. Again and again I heard her moan as her hands explored my body. She seemed hesitant, but at the same time more than determined.

Part of me still expected her to stop me, but nothing happened. On the contrary, her hands and fingers became more demanding. She hooked her finger into the waistband of my pants and slowly pulled them down. Then she grabbed my ass and pulled me towards her as hard as she could.

I had lost all sense of time as we lay on my bed like that and our clothes gradually landed on the floor of the room. I tried to take my time. I wanted her to feel how special this was. My lips touched, caressed every inch of her body as Kat writhed in sweet agony and impatience beneath me.

When I finally found my way into her body, I placed my lips firmly on hers. In this way I tried to distract her from possible pain. I hoped she was enjoying it and the sounds she was making indicated that she was feeling pleasure, not pain. Again and again her nails dug into the flesh of my back as I pulled both of us closer to release.

I felt her vagina contract and knew she was close. My finger circled around her clit until I felt her let go. This was what I had been waiting for. Now, triggered by her orgasm, I also came. With one last kiss, I absorbed deeply what had happened.

"Good or bad?" I wanted to know quietly as I tried to read her eyes.

"Good... more than good." whispered my Bluebell as she tried to catch her breath.