4 Soon

Katja POV

A week later I was standing in the Gorilla watching the monitor. I was waiting for it to be my time to distract Damian so AJ would win the match. That way Damian would be banned from ringside  at the PPV. And later I would officially become a member of Judgment Day.

It still made me very nervous, but in the meantime that had more to do with what power Damian suddenly seemed to have over me. The more I tried to resist the deeper I was pulled into his orbit. The fans seemed to pick up on this as well, because the reactions to our cat and mouse game and the kiss last weeks were phenomenal. Everyone was excited about the chemistry we had.

My music hit and Damian's head shot up as he stared towards the ramp. This distraction allowed AJ to roll up and secure the victory. With slow steps I walked towards the ring as a murmur went through the audience. They seemed to notice my incipient change. The slightly darker hair, the darker than normal for me outfit. And the dark, mysterious makeup seemed to speak a clear language, even if it was not quite there yet.

Damian's eyes were still locked with mine until Edge started attacking AJ and shouting orders at D. I just stood there watching the scene from afar until suddenly Finn's music came on. He rushed to AJ's aid by attacking Damian and then Edge. Quickly the two men rolled out of the ring. But they kept their distance.

I walked purposefully towards Damian while I heard the audience gasp. They probably thought that this was the moment. But they were wrong. I grabbed Damian's hand while slowly hooking the fingers of my free hand into the laces of his top. This way I pulled him even closer to me until I could stand on my tiptoes and reach his lips.

"Soon." I whispered against his mouth before turning and walking back up the ramp.

The fans booed and cheered in equal parts as I turned around once more. This time it was me who winked at Damian. I watched with a small smirk as his chest rose and fell quickly. Only I wasn't sure if it was because of the effort or the excitement.

It seemed almost as if we were both equally in trouble. And I was sure that I could not resist the feelings he triggered in me for much longer. Maybe not even until the end of the day.

------------------------

A few hours later I was standing in front of the door to Damian's hotel room. Unsure if it was such a good idea, I walked up and down for a few minutes. Then I took a deep breath, raised my hand and knocked. There was nothing to be heard on the other side of the door. Maybe he was already asleep or maybe he had gone out for a drink with the other guys. 

I was about to leave again when the door finally opened. Damian stood in front of me, visibly surprised, in nothing but a pair of low-riding, dark gray sweatpants. I gulped as I tore myself away from the sight and looked up at him.

"Bluebell.... what are you doing here so late?" he asked quietly.

"I... well, I just wanted to see you. Can I maybe come in?" I replied as I played with my fingers.

"Of course. Come on in." he said with a smile as he stepped aside to let me in.

"I'm glad to see you, Bluebell." he said as he stepped behind me.

I felt his breath on my skin. Just below my ear as he gently placed his hands on my upper arms.

"Are you? That's what I like to hear." I replied shyly.

"So tell me... why did you want to see me?" said Damian then.

"Well... honestly... I kind of... missed you." I explained to him as I slowly turned around to look at him.

"That makes two of us. I missed you too, Kat." he replied and then gave me a light kiss on the forehead.

When he pulled back, he looked deep into my eyes and stopped moving. For a few moments we just looked at each other. To me, at least, that should have felt weird, but it didn't. On the contrary. Everything inside me fluttered.

Slowly, I lifted my hand and placed it on his neck. I then placed my other hand on the back of his neck so that I could pull him towards me. All this was new to me, yet I had the feeling that it was right.

Damian understood what I wanted and leaned down to me. Our lips met and it wasn't long before they began to dance with each other. Slowly, yet so sensually. My breath turned to gasps as I clung to him. Damian's fingers dug into my hips as I pulled him over to the bed. Together we sat down, but didn't interrupt the kiss for even second.

But when I finally ran out of air, I pulled back a bit. I looked into his deep eyes and licked my lips. His taste was still on my lips, lingering in my mouth.

"D... remember how you said it would be an honor for you.... To be my first? In every way?" I whispered as my lips moved on his.

"I do. And I meant it." he replied softly, though I wasn't sure he was fully aware of what I was getting at.

"I want that to be you, Damian. Show me.... Let me feel it." I breathed.

"You mean...?" he inquired as if he had misheard. His eyes grew big and round.

"I want you to take me.... Right now." I replied.