Stand by Me - Yeji (Edited)

Breaking News:
ITZY Leader Yeji is Being Accused
Of Bullying and Netizens are
Calling Her Out;
JYP is Yet to Release a
Statement.

Yeji POV

I'm now in my room, separated from the other members as I just want to let my emotions out tonight. I didn't do anything except cry here in my bed.

"I-I didn't do anything! B-but they accused me! What did I do in my life to deserve this!" I shouted while clutching my pillow.

"Unnie, you didn't do anything, we know about it. We are here and so does oppa," Yuna entered my room and hugged me. I hugged her back "Thank you our maknae, I love you all," I said between my sobs.

"I love you too unnie and Oh right! I'm also here to tell you that Y/n Oppa is really here," Yuna said.

I perked up knowing that Y/n or my boyfriend is here. I stand up with a blanket hugging me and  pulled Yuna with me. I walked to the kitchen alone as Yuna went to the living room and  saw Y/N taking out containers full of food with Ryujin. Immediately, I went to the boy and hugged him tightly.

"Oof, well hello there cutie," Y/n greeted me while I'm digging my head at his back.

"Hey unnie, are you okay now?" I heard Ryujin asked me.

I removed my head from Y/n's back and answered Ryujin. "Yes, I'm okay," and immediately put my head back at Y/n's back.

"You really love oppa's back huh? Then I will leave you two lovebirds alone," Ryujin then ran outside the kitchen as I glared at the girl.

"You really ok babe?" Y/N asked as he lifted me to the counter top.

"To be honest no, but with all your support, I will be okay," I smiled gently looking at him and kissed him at his lips.

Y/n reciprocated the kiss and after a few seconds, he disconnects his lips from mine and he looked at me for a while.

"What?" I asked curiously.

What happened after surprised me, he carried me that causes me to squeal. I slapped him lightly and we laughed together.

"C'mon, I will get you to bed," Y/n persisted.

"Noooooo, I want to be you," I whined.

"I am with you and I heard from the girls that you didn't sleep yesterday so I'm here to help you sleep," Y/n said with a cheery voice. This made to stare at Y/n and soon enough, there are tears going out of my eyes. I really love this man. He laid me down on the bed as he sits on it.

"T-thank y-y-you Y/n," I hugged Y/n and sobbed on his chest.

Y/n smiled and hugged me tighter. After a few moments, he played with my hair as I lay down.

"Please don't leave me Y/n" I said, scared on what to come.

"I will never do that my Yeji," Y/n said and kissed my forehead.

"C'mon Yeji. You need to rest," Y/n said as he covers my body with a blanket to make me cozy.

"Y/N," I called him and he hummed.

"Can you sing me a song?" Y/n looked at me with a gentle smile and nodded.

"When the night, has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only, light we'll see"

I smiled as he sings this song, making me feel that I am not alone facing this problem I'm facing.

"No I won't, be afraid
No I won't, be afraid
Just as long, as you stand, stand by me"

Yes that is true Y/N, with you I feel safe and secured, you always protect me from negativities, thank you so much Y/N

"If the sky, that we look upon, should tumble and fall
Or the mountains, should crumble, to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry, no-no-no I won't shed a tear
Just as long, as you stand, by me"

Though I'm in the middle of a thing that I didn't do. I would like to thank you Y/n, my members for staying by my side when I needed them. Even if the world turns its back against me, I know that I have someone to hold to, someone who would stand by me.

"So darlin', darlin' stand, by me, oh-oh stand by me
Oh darling, stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand, by me
Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh, stand by me, stand by me, stand by me"

I will get through this problem with all the support you gave me. All the hope, courage, and love, that you give. I know that I will be strong and happy.

"Just as long, as you stand, by me"

Y/n whispered the last part of the song to me and said "You will never be alone Yeji, I promise you that," Y/n said and kissed my cheeks.

I smiled happily knowing that someone supports me when I needed it. I closed my eyes, let the calmness surround me and sleepily said "Goodnight Y/n,"

I know that I will be strong, I have someone who supports me and there is a reason for me to strong and happy.

"Sleep tight, goodnight Yeji-ah,"

I smiled knowing to myself that I am not alone. With that, I doze off with peace, excited to wake up seeing the people who will support me.

_______________________