Beautiful Chance - Taeyeon

My first time making fanfic like this. Now part of the plot is inspired from an episode of the K-drama series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo".

Requested by: TakSukeBorak

________________

Y/n POV

"Winter! Where are you?" I shouted at my apartment and my little daughter came to me waddling with her cuteness.

"I'm hwere appa!" Winter giggled as she answered. My heart fluttered in her laughs, I scooped Winter making me carry her and Winter giggled with her arms and feet up in the air.

"Aigoo, my daughter is happy huh?" I said with a baby tone as I tickle her. Winter cutely laughs with the actions I gave her and then I stop tickling my baby.

"Appa! I want iwce cream!" Winter said and I playfully pointed my head to make it look to her that I'm thinking.

"Winter wants an ice cream in the middle of winter?" I said and then Winter giggled and furiously nodded.

"Yweah! Ice cream is bwest!" Winter raised her hands with her adorable giggles, I then booped her nose as I give in to her cuteness.

"Okay okay. Let's grab a jacket in your room," I said to Winter and she nodded. I then hold Winter's tiny hand as we walk to her room.

This should also be a good time to introduce myself. I am Lee Y/n, father of Lee Minjeong a.k.a Winter. You might be wondering why Winter? Well aside from her white skin, she is also born as snow fell through the skies.

Winter is now 5 years old and she is a good and cheerful kid. Winter likes to smile and giggle which makes her personality bubbly, she also likes hugs and she could be clingy sometimes.

Winter is a living motivation of my life, she is so precious to me that when I see her smile, she gives me this energy and dedication to make her happy.

Now back to the story, I let Winter pick a jacket from her closet and she picked a sky blue colored jacket. Winter then hands me the jacket she picked as she raises both of her arms giving me the signal to help her put on her jacket. I giggled at her as I put the jacket on her. I also grabbed her gloves and earmuffs to lessen the cold effects on her while we are outside.

Now that Winter and I are dressed up, I carried little Winter in my arms as she hugged me. We left our home and went to my car. I put Winter in her seat and buckled her up to keep her safe, I also gave her her favorite toy which is a bunny plushie that will be her company for a little while.

While thinking of our destination, I remembered my dorky siblings which also loves ice cream. I then turned to my daughter who is playing with her toy and I asked her a question.

"Minjeongie, do you want to see Auntie Jieun?" I asked and Winter accidentally threw her bunny plushie in joy as she clapped and nodded at my question.

"Let's see Auntie Jieun appa!" Winter squealed. I smiled at her reaction as I picked up the bunny plushie she threw, I gave her back the toy and she hugged it.

I then went back to focus on my driving and I put in Jieun's address. Jieun is my older sister and I also have a younger brother who is named Changsub.

Now Minjeong is closer to her Auntie Jieun just because Jieun spoils her with everything. Now Minjeong also loves his Uncle Changsub but Jieun just wants to snatch Minjeong's attention.

°

--- time skip | Jieun's house ---