Ran To You - Yujin

Requested by: Yujinnie03

-----------

"Eomma! What is she doing?" A curious little girl pointed to the television that is showing a sprint competition.

"Hmm? Oh, she's running,"

"Why is she rwunning?"

"*giggle* she is running because she wants to win,"

"Win what?"

"A prize,"

"A pwize? What kind of pwize?

"It depends honey. How about you, what prize do you want to get Yujiniee,"

"I want candy and chocolates!"

"*giggles* you want candy?"

"Yes!!! Can I have some eomma?"

"I will give you if.... you will catch me!"

"I will catch you eomma!" A young Yujin squealed and ran to catch her eomma.

The mother and daughter plays and runs throughout their apartment. Giggling and laughing are the sounds on top, no words spoken, only the connection of love that a mother and daughter would have.

The young girl caught up with her eomma and she jumped and celebrated like there is no tomorrow. The mom giggled at her daughter enjoying herself and decided to grab a candy from the jar.

"Yujiniee,"

"Ne?!" The girl's excitement is through the roof.

"Hehe, what will you get if you catch eomma?" The mother crouched down to the level of the little kid.

"I will get a pwize!"

"And what prize will you be getting?"

"CANDIES!!!"

The mother gave her daughter the candies she promised and the little girl squealed in delight, she is waving her hands in the air and runs at all directions. The mother laughed at her daughter's crazy antics and the girl stopped infront of her mother and hugged her legs.

"Twank you eomma! You are the best!"

The mother picked up her daughter and hugged the young girl tightly, the young girl giggled and obviously, the little girl loved the affection from her mother as she squealed and reciprocated the hug that her mother made.

"Aigoo Yujiniee, how lucky I am to be your eomma. I love you always, remember that my daughter. I love you till my last breath,"

The mother released a tear in her eye and this is unnoticed by her daughter. She carefully put her daughter on her feet and the daughter runs with saying,

"I'm gonna rwunn eomma! I'll make you proud!" The little girl is now out of sight in the mother's eye. The mother smiled and sobbed quietly.

"I hope that I can see you on your journey,"

--- time skip | several years later ---

Yujin pov

*bang*

The signal is heard, therefore it is time to run. My reaction time is quite good and it can become my advantage. Time is everything for the sprint competition and winning the tournament means championships, we will be able to play the best of the best in the whole country, winning here is a must. Eight runners in the lane, three laps, and eight school representatives running to be the athlete of the district.