I Like You So Much... - Sullyoon

Sullyoon POV

"Happy birthday Sullyoon!" Haewon hugged me in glee as she greeted me.

"Unnie is getting older now," Kyujin teased which made me glare at the girl.

"Look at you maknae annoying the birthday girl. Stop that!" Jiwoo said while stopping herself from laughing.

"Aish. Don't let them get inside of your mind Sully. Happy Birthday!" Lily said to me and patted my back.

"Don't worry! I won't! Those two are crazy heads," I said and hugged Lily. I then looked at Jiwoo and Kyujin who are now pouting at me which made me giggle.

"I can't understand the two of you. Anyways, I have a gift for you Snorlax!" Bae cheered and held up a paper bag.

"It was almost great until you called me Snorlax," I grumbled which made all the people in the room laugh.

"I mean, you did sleep for almost 9 hours," Haewon said and I just shrugged.

"Well, I like to sleep," I defended myself.

"Lucky you Sullyoon. I also want to sleep that long," Haewon patted my head as she said her words.

"We all want to!" My other members soon added.

"What did y'all mean?" A voice of a man that is so familiar to me is suddenly heard.

"OPPA!!!"

My members rushed to the boy which made him stumble on the floor making a pile in the room. I laughed at how excited my members are to see him. The boy then looked at me while he is on the floor which made me laugh harder and my members then attacked her with questions together.

The boy being flustered at the treatment, I decided to step up to stop the little commotion.

"Hey hey," I walked to the pile and pulled each of my members to let the boy set free.

As soon as the boy is standing again, I immediately threw myself at him making me happy as he is here with me to celebrate my birthday.

"You came!" I squealed as I hugged oppa tighter.

"Of course, I will come. I don't want to see my girlfriend crying just because of me not coming to her day," Y/n oppa teased which made me pout.

My members laughed at Y/n oppa's comment and some added to oppa's words.

"Oh~ Sullyoon will cry~?"

"Oppa, where are you~!"

"I'm not crying when oppa is not with me!"

I stand there while gritting my teeth. I was about to attack my members with my fury until Y/n oppa hugged me.

"I know what are you gonna do babe, let them be. The important thing here is that I'm here with you," Y/n oppa whispered in his hug which made me blush.

I put my head on his shoulder and snuggled at him as I cherish the time with him.

"Okay lovebirds! Get out of here! Out! OUT!" Lily said as the rest of my members pushed me and Y/n oppa out of our dorm.

Now that Y/n oppa and I are outside of the dorm, we looked at each other and chuckled at the actions of my members.

"Honestly? Your members are so extra," Y/n oppa said and laughed.

"That's them," I answered and giggled.

Y/n oppa then took my hand which made me blush and made me look at him.