Jealous Girl - Dahyun

How can you know love? Is it a feeling that is indescribable? Is it a feeling that makes you flutter? Can you ignore the feelings of love? What can you do to avoid it? Maybe we can't. From your foolishness I fall for you, what did you do to me to make me love you? This is obviously love, I might get sick of it if you're with me all day, even if I turn around, it's all you, well I guess it is love.

Dahyun pov

"Hey Dubu, where can you recommend me some nice restaurants?" Sana unnie asked while seating at my table in my classroom.

"Hmm, maybe the café at the park? I heard that they have good drinks there. Why do you ask tho unnie?" I retorted.

"I was planning to treat Junseo, you know that kind of date things," 

"So it is a date?"

"Yes- WHAT?! No, I just uhhh," I smirked at the older girl

"Making moves unnie hmmm?" I teased as Sana unnie scoffed.

"Hey! He's just so dense!" Sana unnie said which made me laugh.

"Hey unnie, just be patient hmm? Maybe he is just waiting for the right time okay?" 

"Hmm, I guess you're right. Hey, how about you and Y/n?"

I choked on my saliva. What? Y/n and I?

"Yah! What do you mean by us?" I said annoyed as Sana unnie giggled.

"C'mon Dahyun, we all know how much he likes you," Sana unnie nudged me

"Ughhh! Why am I linked to my colleague?!" 

"Hehe, I don't know but you two look good together," Sana unnie teased as I stared at her wide-eyed

"Yah! What the hell did you say?!" I said and rolled my eyes. Sana unnie just giggled at patted my back.

"Don't worry Dahyun, the more you hate, the more you love~" Sana unnie said then she winked at me and then left me at my table.

I just watched unnie leave while she left me here dumbfounded

"The more you hate, the more you love"

Is it always like that? Am I really? I- no, NO! I am not falling for him!

---  |  ---

Y/n pov

"Okay class, that's that and I will see you all tomorrow," I said to my class

"Thank you, professor!" All of them shouted and ran out of the room. I giggled at the students longing for their homes.

*knock* *knock*

"Come in~"

"Hyung! Can I have a cookie?"

"Yah Junseo! That's what you're gonna greet me with?" I say with a 'really?' face

The boy just scratched his nape and I just gave him a scoff. I gave him a cookie and he ate it fast.

"Jeez this dude is a child at heart, didn't even know what Sana sees in him" I muttered

"What? Did you say something hyung?" Junseo suddenly turned to me with crumbs on his clothes

I sighed at him 

"No nothing, did you enjoy the cookie?" I asked

"Ne! Thanks for it!" I just giggled at him and nodded.

"Come on then, let us eat some good food," I said to him

"You will treat me?!" Junseo looked at me with puppy eyes.