Kiss - Minju

Y/n pov

I opened my eyes, the sunshine gives light to my room. I was about to go up until I felt a weight on top of me. I looked at my chest and I see my girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

I giggled at what I am seeing and I caressed her head.

After a few minutes, I heard her groaning and I felt her moving. I looked at her and she looked at me. She then closed her eyes and she smiled at me.

"Good morning Y/n ah~" My girlfriend said in a low husky voice.

"Good morning my Minju gatto," I said and just when I said that, she slapped me on my chest.

"Hey~ that's not nice," Minju said in a whiny sleepy tone.

I chuckled at the girl and I pat her head.

"C'mon Minju, let me hug you," I said and the girl immediately came to my level and she hugged me tightly.

"Warm~" Minju said as she snuggle herself with me.

"Aigoo my baby. Are you tired Minju?" I asked the girl and I felt Minju nod.

I pecked her forehead and I stroke her hair.

"Sleep more Minmin," I said and she shook her head.

"Nooooo~ I want to spend my time with you~" Minju said still with her eyes closed.

I giggled at this girl as her mind is persistent while her body tells otherwise.

I continue to stroke her hair and after a couple of minutes, I can hear her snoring softly. I pecked her forehead and I carefully removed myself from her hug.

I then stand up and stretched to feel that good feeling and I washed up to get ready for the day.

I left Minju sleeping in my room and I went to the kitchen to cook some breakfast.

Thinking about what breakfast should be great today, I decided to go with some scrambled eggs. I opened the heat and I put the pan above it. I beat the eggs and I stir the pan. Once the eggs are cooked, I put them on a plate and I decided to cook some bacon for us as well. I put the bacon on the pan and it sizzles instantly. I was waiting for the bacon to be crispy until...

*THUD*

I closed the heat and I immediately went to my bedroom. As I opened the door, I see Minju on the floor holding her head.

I rushed to her and I sat her up. I then looked at her worryingly and Minju groaned.

"EhHhHh~ Why did you leave me oppa?!" Minju whined and I am relieved that Minju is okay.

I then covered her with the blanket she is using and I carried her to the table.

She giggled and pecks me at my cheeks.

"Hehe, oppa is sweet," Minju said and she snuggled at my chest.

I chuckled at the actions of my girlfriend and I let her do what she wants.

We arrived at the kitchen and I put her on the island. Minju opens her eyes and she hugged the blanket covering her.

"Hmmm~ smells delicious oppa," Minju said while sniffing the air.

"Eggs, bacon, and toast for breakfast Minmin," I said as I removed the bacon from the pan.

I grabbed some bread and toasted it. I portioned the eggs and bacon for us and the bread is toasted as I finish plating the eggs and bacon. I grabbed our plates and put them on the dining table.