Always Happy To Serve You (Part 2) - Sullyoon

Y/n pov

*whistle*

I heard the whistle that means I am allowed to serve the ball. I jumped and smashed the ball and it barely got to the other side. The opponents controlled the ball and are positioning themselves for an attack, one player sets and one player strikes, I dived and saved the ball. Haru my teammate sets and two people jumps, the one fakes and the second one striked the ball and the opponents did not saved the ball. The spectators cheered as because we have the homecourt advantage.

"In!"

My teammates and I gathered to strategize a plan. We are now currently one point away from playing into the championship. The team is good in chemistry which helps a bunch. Let me introduce you to my teammates, Haru, Lucas, Mark, Jin, Seyoon, Jae, Hyunwoo, Jaewoo, and me. Mark, Seyoon and Jae are the subtitutes, back to the game.

We go again to our formation, again, I will be serving the ball. The crowd quiet, waiting for the play to set in.

*whistle*

I smashed the ball towards the opponents and it is so pointed and hard-hitted that even though the opponents dived to save it, it bounced away from the court. My team and I just celebrated for the win and we immediately lined up just below the net as a tradition of sportsmanship and for the good game.

Haru and Jae lifted me in the air while chanting "MVP". Soon my teammates joined them, the crowd soon made noise and celebrated with us. After the mini celebration, we head to the locker room and our coach hugged us and gave us a fist-bump.

"That was a good game guys! Your hardwork will soon be worth it after you win the championships. Team Fighting?!" Our coach motivated.

"FIGHTING!!!" We shouted.

I was about to greet my teammates until I was soaked in water, apparently Seyoon and Jin grabbed the water jug and showered me with all of its contents. I was glaring at both of them while the others were laughing.

°

--- time skip | after post-game routines ---

°

That's one of my best games, saved the ball 30-ish times? That's good to me. Now I am walking in the parking area of the gymnasium to meet my parents who watched me play. A few steps later I saw them waiting for me, they hugged me and mom kissed my cheeks.

"I'm so proud of you son! You are a great player!" Dad said and gived me a high-five

"I know! Let's get you a treat!" Mom said and I perked up, treat? What treat? I looked at them with glistening eyes begging them to tell me what the treat is. Mom ignored me while dad shooked his head smiling.

"Let's go!" Dad shouted and begins to drive, I am here sulking with my arms crossed. Mom looked at me and laughed.

"You will know it later sweetie," Mom said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Hmmm, better be worth it," I muttered and Mom nodded confidently.

°

--- time skip | after a few hours later ---