Yellow - Karina

So a lil' note in this fic. This fic is the POV of Karina after their disbandment in the story College U by DeFrosted69. Obviously, Karina's lover in that book will be changed into Y/n and Minjeong's lover will be named Yuno. Also, thanks to Defrosted69 for agreeing! Now, noot noot~

___________________________________

Karina POV

The silence of the night is ongoing in the city. Usually, I'm going out at this time of the night, the times when our schedules were so messed up and full that we had to sacrifice our time for sleep just to finish our schedules. Either with my group or not, one thing is for sure. It may be tiring, but the times reminiscing such memory is a special thing for me.

As a former leader, I was once the one who led them, helped them, loved them, and sacrificed for them. The journey as an idol has never been easy yet, the joy and passion I found in music motivates me to keep going. Also, with the help of my memb... I mean sisters, I think I fully achieved my best version with them.

Though my time in a group may be over, that doesn't mean I will completely halt myself from pursuing my dream. That is to make people happy with music.

Since Aespa disbanded, my solo career commenced shortly. With me releasing a single and then a mini-album after. Through my single debut, I've gathered a couple of wins from award shows in the country.

Back to the spot I'm in tonight. The television in my apartment continues to play a movie, and my blanket covers my whole body, keeping me cozy and warm. While the show is quite entertaining, I still somehow feel lonely. Rolling around my bed, my eyes saw something I treasure. A picture of aespa.

Thinking about it, we took different paths after our disbandment. Ningning went back to her country as a model and singer, Aeri just took an acting role in a drama here in Korea, also continuing her modeling for some companies, and then Minjeong. The girl went through a lot that she wanted to stop in the music industry for a year, but with the help of Yuno, Minjeong is gearing up to be a singer again.

Also, speaking of Minjeong and Yuno. The two then became the most loved couple in the country. The resiliency between the two has suddenly become the standard for many. The epitome of true love if you will.

Realizing something, I immediately jumped out of my bed and grabbed my phone that was lying peacefully on my side table. Opening it and scrolling through my contacts, I called my boyfriend who is also my childhood friend.

Calling the boy, the phone didn't even need to ring on how fastly Y/n answered me.

--- call ---

• Jimin | Y/n •

"Y/n! What are you doing?"

"Nothing~ just fixing some things in
your schedule, what's up babe?"

"I just miss the others..."

"..."

"..."

"Want me to come over?"

"Please..."

"Okay baby, I'll be there in a jiffy! Wait for me! Love you!"

--- call end ---