Change for the Better - Yunjin

Requested by: Shicmu9n

No bullying is involved in the story.

___________________

Y/n POV

"I can't believe that we have different classes," I grumbled and gripped my pen tightly. Then a hand holds mine making me look at the person.

"I know it sucks Y/n, but let's study hard for this test okay?" Yunjin said to me as I pouted. She giggled and pecks my cheeks.

"Yeah, let's do that," I said and put my head on Yunjin's shoulder.

"Don't be sad my Y/n. I will tell Chaewon to help you again on your tests," Yunjin proposed.

"Well helping me by your smart friend is nice but I learn more when I'm with you," I said and hugged Yunjin.

"Aigoo, my baby is so cute," Yunjin pinched my cheeks and giggled.

"ARGH!!!" I groaned, frustrated as my girlfriend just giggled at me.

"Yah yah yah," the door to the Student Council room slammed open and a girl named Chaewon entered which made me shuffle in my seat.

"Hey Chae! Anything new apart from being a President of the Student Council?" Yunjin asked.

"Nothing new, still some bullies roaming," Chaewon shrugged which made me look at the girl.

"Bullies? Do you want me to avenge the students again?" I asked and immediately Chaewon and Yunjin prevented me from standing up.

"No no no no. Thanks for the offer though," Chaewon said as she let go of my arms. Then, my arms are slapped by my girlfriend who is glaring at me.

"Yah! Don't you dare Hwang Y/n," Yunjin said in a scary tone which just made me nod. Let me tell you something when Yunjin says no, it's a no.

"Then can I help to change the atmosphere of the school?" I asked as a counteroffer. Chaewon looked at me curiously while Yunjin is being suspicious of my words.

"I know that I have a bad reputation in this school, but it was years ago. Maybe I can help the others to change as well?" I said to Chaewon and she seems delighted to hear that.

"W-well. That would be nice, but let's be honest here, Yunjin is the one who will decide," Chaewon said and giggled. I chuckled too and we looked at Yunjin who is also happy to hear my answer as well.

"Why not?! My baby would help others? That's my boyfriend whoo whoo!" Yunjin cheered which brings a smile to my face.

"Look at you Yunjin, changing the biggest bully of the school to a softie," Chaewon remarked and Yunjin hugged me tightly and rubbed her cheeks with mine.

"Softie for me. I'm glad I got this man," Yujin said and pecked my cheeks which made me smile like an idiot.

"I will do my best!" I instantly said which made the two girls laugh at me.

"Well, that makes a better team for the anti-bullying officers," Chaewon hummed as grabbed her phone.

"Officers? Who are the others?" I asked.

"Well it's only you and Kazuha," Chaewon answered while tapping her phone.

"Damn, Kazuha? That girl looks innocent yet so scary," I said which made the two girls laugh again.

"Yah! Don't tell my friend is scary. They are very nice okay?" Yunjin answered while giggling.

"Yeah, Zuha is an angel," Chaewon patted my back.