Hug - Minji (Special Oneshot Part 2)

Y/n POV

"Hey Y/n," my manager hyung called me.

"Hmm? What is it hyung?" I said still looking at the song choices I picked.

"You are popular online," hyung nonchalantly said.

"Popular in the means of?" I put the paper on the table and looked at my manager who is on his phone.

"Your melody project," hyung said.

"Wait, is it announced?" I asked and hyung nodded.

"You didn't know? You are in the meeting when JYP-nim said this and you didn't know?" Hyung said with a 'really?' face.

"Hehe, I may or may not be listening," I scratched the back of my head.

"Aish. You need to stop hanging out with Sana. You being infected with her clumsiness," hyung shook his head.

"First of all, it's Dahyun noona who invites me, and second, Sana noona is my talk buddy," I defended.

"Talk that talk~," hyung sang.

"Ew," I said and hyung widens his eyes.

"Yah! Come here Kim Y/n!" Hyung chased me outside of my little studio. I was laughing while being chased by my manager. I then saw Tzuyu noona with Chaeyoung noona across the hallway. I picked up my speed and hugged Tzuyu noona which surprised her.

"Y/n? Why?" Tzuyu noona asked but then she patted my head.

"Hyung is chasing me," I said and they giggled.

"Look at you giving your manager a headache," Chaeyoung noona said.

"I learned it from the best," I winked at Chaeyoung noona and she smiled proudly.

"That's why you are my favorite student," Chaeyoung noona said proudly.

"KIM Y/N!!!!!!" hyung shouted and he arrived at my position.

"Looking for the kid?" Tzuyu noona asked hyung.

"Not a kid anymore technically, but in heart yeah," hyung said while panting.

"Just take him to Jihyo unnie or something," Tzuyu noona said.

"Yeah, that's not an option now. Jihyo is now influenced by that guy," hyung pointed at me and I giggled at Tzuyu noona's hug.

"C'mon hyung. Your girlfriend just got tired of me. If you cannot beat your enemy, join them," I said and the two noona's laughed.

"Not my Jihyo!" Hyung shouted.

"What?" Jihyo noona appeared from nowhere.

"Woah, where did you come from?" I said to Jihyo noona.

"I just finished helping Haewon with her collaboration with Chaewon," Jihyo noona said.

"Oh yeah! Chaewon mentioned me that," I said.

"Another JYPE and HYBE collaboration," I said.

"Coincidence at its finest I guess," Jihyo noona shrugged.

"Well it's nice to have a collaboration with another company," I said.

"Yeah, especially when the person is your crush," Tzuyu noona patted my head.

"Oooh~ you gonna make a move Y/n?" Chaeyoung noona asked.

"Then sing 'I Love You More Than Anyone' by us," Jihyo noona said.

"Shameless advertising," I shrugged.

"Well, I took my shot. The song for you tho~," Jihyo noona answered.