Huwag Muna Tayong Umuwi - Mikha (BINI) Taglish Ver.

A night is commonly linked to the time where people rest or time where work ends. Countless hours passed and many if not almost all of the people were either fatigued or stressed from school and their everyday lives. Though normal for the eyes of some, all of us can't deny the repetition sometimes makes our life bland.

"Bilisan mo YN !!! Matra-trapik tayo!" Mikha said as she ushered him to hurry up because of the scary traffic of Manila, reasonable reasoning tho...

But not these two people named YN and Mikha whose energy is recharged when they are together, talking through their phones, or even just sending some random photos while chatting their day. They can't see each other everyday because of life constrictions, but today, this is a rare day where Mikha and YN can meet and date.

"Sandali lang! Excited ka naman masyado," YN released a chuckle which also made Mikha whine like a baby. A sight to behold for YN though as the way her eyes squint and nose scrunches every whine she is doing, an uncontrollable force got over him and slowly, his hands connected to her soft cheek like a marshmallow and pillow.

"Ano ginagawa mo?! Huyyy!!! Ako lang to!" Mikha said to YN as the man just giggled at her reaction while unbeknownst to him is that this is one way how Mikha deals with the flutterness in her heart.

Mikha fanned herself as she went out of the house she is living in, meaning YN is there to pick her up for her date. The couple were busy with their own career in life, hobbies, and friends but this day is a special day for them.

YN arranged something for fun that will surely make Mikha happy and destress from the negative outlets that surround her. The girl group Mikha belongs in, BINI is garnering popularity these days which they do truly deserve but on the opposite side, haters will also hate.

With their simple outing, YN aims to boost her happiness to the roof, supporting Mikha in her activities, as well in her dream to perform and make people happy.

"Bilis mo naman maglakad Mikha," YN voiced out as he saw Mikha have created a distance between them as she walked out first. Mikha looked back and saw her partner walking to her, she smiled and chuckled as she stopped and awaits for the man who she loves.

"Hindi ako mabilis, ikaw lang tong mabagal," Mikha chuckles and when YN caught up with her, he stretched his right arm and slowly enveloped Mikha in a hug of security and warmth.

"Clingy ah~," Mikha said and booped YN's nose and the man scrunched it as a response.

"Sulitin mo na, hindi na kita papakawalan," YN smirked while Mikha laughed loudly and slapped YN's shoulder repeatedly as she found this cringy, yet so beautiful to hear.

"Sabi mo, panindigan mo," Mikha sternly said to YN and the man nodded and pecked her crown.

"Of course. Not gonna let go of that promise alright," YN assured Mikha and while the girl already knows this, it's relieving for her to hear that they are committed to this relationship.

Although young and still have many paths to walk on, YN and Mikha try their best to be the leaning shoulder for each one. Remove the celebrity title for today as today, they are just a normal couple who is sharing mutual feelings.

"Saan na tayo nito? Masarap yakap pero gusto ko parin umalis," Mikha spoke out in a teasing manner, making YN playfully roll his eyes which popped a nerve in Mikha's head.

"Ah ganon... sige wag na pala," Mikha began to sulk, making the one who initiates the joke plead in for forgiveness. Y/n uses any words that can dilly-dally the mind of Mikha and make her calm down but when in reality, Mikha is always calm and a great actor, she can also actually make YN fluster like right now.