Manager-nim! - Yuna (Edited)

JYP POV

"Wooyoung, is ITZY in the meeting room?" I asked my secretary.

"They just arrived there PD-nim," Wooyoung answered.

"How about Y/N?" I asked her again.

"He is in the lobby now as we speak," Wooyoung said which made me nod in acknowledgment.

"Thanks, Wooyoung," I said and Wooyoung smiled at me.

"Anytime PD-nim" Wooyoung said and with that, I made my way to the lobby to meet Y/n.

Y/N will be my newly hired manager for ITZY. Though this is his first time managing a girl group, he is the most capable among the qualified ones.

Y/n is not your typical manager because first, he is young, and second, he is a former trainee, an outstanding trainee but sadly did not debut because of his anxiety.

I don't want to let go of him because he is the happy pill of the company. Almost all of the artists here knew Y/n and the staff as well. Knowing Y/n is an organized person, I decided to make Y/n a manager.

I told Y/N about my plans and he immediately accepted them. Y/n didn't also want to depart from the company and he actually came up with the idea of being a manager. Of course, I liked the idea so I put him as an assistant manager for Stray Kids which would later evolve to be the personal manager for Felix and Changbin.

I would love to keep Y/N as a manager to Felix and Changbin but there is also another group that requires a new manager and that group is ITZY. Since ITZY will be having a comeback and an upcoming world tour, I would need the manpower that I can get to help.

After a few minutes of walking, I arrived at the building's lobby and see him in his classic baby blue hoodie.

"Hey Y/N, good morning to you," I said to Y/n.

"Good morning Pd-nim~," Y/n said in a very good mood.

"Are you ready for today?" I asked and Y/n nodded.

"Ne! But why did you call me so early todaaaaaaayyyyy," Y/n whined which made me chuckle.

"Aish, still a baby," I commented.

"I am not!!" Y/n pouted as I just laugh at him.

"C'mon, remember that I will move your assignment?" I asked Y/n and he answered in excitement.

"Ohhh right! Which group Pd-nim? TWICE noona's? Day6? NMIXX? ITZY!?"

"Woah woah, easy Y/N. You will meet them right now. Follow me," I said and Y/n jumped.

"Ne!!!"

Yeji pov

"So Johyun unnie, PD-nim said that we will have a new manager to be with us?" I asked our manager.

"Unnie will be replaced?! Noooooo!" Yuna suddenly butts in and exclaimed. Chaeryeong slapped the younger one which the maknae retorted.

"YAHHH! Why did you slap me?!" Yuna exclaimed.

"We will not lose Johyun unnie. Unnie will have someone who will be with her, to help her and us. You understand now?" Chaeryeong said to Yuna which the maknae nodded.

"Okay~ but why did you have to slap me~," Yuna whined. Again.

"Stop whining Yuna, it's early," Ryujin groaned which made Yuna pout.

"Yeji, the kids are bickering again," Lia said.

This caught the attention of the three, and they shouted "YAH!" together.