(Jealous) - Yuqi

Y/n POV

"YAH! Give me that!"

As soon as I opened the door to my house, that is what I heard. Shocking is an understatement at this point because Yuqi, my girlfriend has the access to my house.

Yuqi's other members also became my friends as we hang out often because of Yuqi annoying them which made them give in to the puppy's request.

As I opened the door, I see Yuqi stomping with anger following a Taiwanese girl who is laughing at the latter.

"You are slow!" Shuhua giggled and Yuqi just continues to stomp in anger. Looking at their interaction, made me laugh because I can feel Yuqi's anger but her face remains cute.

Giggling my thoughts away, I entered my home and one of Yuqi's members saw me and welcomed me in.

"Hello Y/n~," Minnie said and hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Sup Minnie, anything happened here so far?" I asked and Minnie shook her head as we part from our hug.

"Aside from those two bickering, nothing yet," Minnie said and shrugged. I just nodded and went to the kitchen where I see Soyeon and Miyeon noona cooking.

"Woah, what are you two cooking?" I asked and Soyeon smiled as she looked at me. Miyeon noona on the other hand squealed and went to me for a hug.

"Y/nnie!" Miyeon noona rubbed her cheeks to mine. I giggled at the older girl and let her do what she wants.

"Just some simple Rabokki," Soyeon said as she stirs the pot.

"Ooh~ that sounds delicious," I said and Soyeon just smiled and nodded.

"Of course, it's me cooking," Soyeon boasted which made me playfully scoff at the girl.

"YAH!!!"

A girl then shouted so loud that Miyeon noona stopped rubbing her cheeks to mine.

Then, a body tried to go between me and Miyeon noona, trying to separate us.

"Unnie! He's mine!" Yuqi whined and I hugged Miyeon noona tighter just adding fuel to the fire. Miyeon noona getting on what I'm doing decided to tease Yuqi too as she hugged me tighter.

"Stop that Yuqi, I'm hugging Miyeon noona," I teased.

"Yeah Woogie, we're hugging," Miyeon noona said which made the whines of Yuqi louder.

After feeling satisfied for teasing Yuqi, Miyeon noona and I parted from our hug and immediately Yuqi latched to me tightly.

"Oppa~," Yuqi sighed in contentment that made me giggle at her.

"Hehe, let me carry you Yuqi," I said and just there, Yuqi jumped and locked her legs around my waist.

I left Soyeon and Miyeon noona in the kitchen and I carried Yuqi to my living room where I see Shuhua on her phone.

I sat on the couch carefully while holding Yuqi and then, Shuhua seems to notice my presence as she puts her phone aside.

"Oppa!" Shuhua exclaimed and I reached my arms out for her to hug since I cannot hug her because of Yuqi clinging to me.

"How's life, Shu?" I asked and Shuhua just begins to tell me her life was like happiness and listening to her makes me happy.

Being the older one, I tend to take care of Shuhua as she is more of a conservative but confident girl, but that doesn't mean that I will not treat her like a little sister of mine.

"- then I got to a photo shoot which tires me out but I'm fine!" Shuhua ended and I just pat her head.

"That's great Shu! I'm glad you're happy," I said and Shuhua smiled at me brightly.