What is Love? - Dahyun

Dahyun POV

"Remember this Dahyun, you are nothing but a failure! You are not even supposed to be alive!" My ex-boyfriend shouted as he was being apprehended by the police.

I just sighed and leaned against the wall, trying not to break down as life itself was turning its back on me.

After the police arrested my ex, one of the police went to me, with a soft smile on her face.

"Thank goodness you are safe unnie, how are you feeling now?" The police asked who also happened to be one of my best friends, Sergeant Chou Tzuyu asked and hugged me.

I smiled and hugged Tzuyu back, tighter, also with a sense of relief and gratitude.

"I'm okay Tzu. Thank you for helping me with this, really. I owe you one," I said, just enjoying the warmth of Tzuyu.

Tzuyu chuckled and hummed as a response.

"Of course unnie, anytime. I don't want to see one of my friends getting abused by some bitch. Also, don't mind it unnie, you don't owe me anything," Tzuyu said which made me smile.

"You know, I remember when I told you not to use bad words," I said which made us both laugh.

"*giggle* I know unnie~," Tzuyu responded and we let go of each other from our hug.

"So... where are you going now unnie?" Tzuyu asked which is a great question.

Currently, I'm staying at the apartment of my ex-boyfriend, but now I think it's time for me to leave here.

Having some bad memories inside a place where you sleep is not suitable for a "home" title. So Tzuyu's question makes me wonder, where?

"Hmm~ I-I don't know to be honest," I said honestly to Tzuyu.

"You know~," Tzuyu started.

I looked at Tzuyu, but a smirk was seen on her face.

"I know? What?" I questioned Tzuyu.

The younger girl just giggled and walked closer to me, leaning her head closer to mine.

"Oh, you know~ Y/n oppa~," Tzuyu whispered and backed up, also sneaking a wink at me.

I blushed immediately just as I heard Y/n's name.

Y/n is what I would say one of my bestest of friends aside from my girls. Y/n is like an anchor for me, the one who keeps me in place, knows my weaknesses, knows what I like, who makes me laugh, and most especially, the one who always make my heart beat fast.

Y/n has been the one who I can rely on as a whole, Y/n is truly a special man.

Smiling to myself thinking about Y/n, I looked at Tzuyu again, with a decision.

"Hey Tzu, can you take me to him?" I asked and Tzuyu smiled and nodded at me.

_________________

Y/n POV

"So Daeun~ what is this animal called?~" I asked the child while pointing at a picture of a cow.

"A cwow!" Daeun squealed as she answered.

I smiled as I saw the little Daeun having fun learning things. Daeun then clapped her tiny hands while celebrating.

Seeing her energy, her happiness, her smile, she just reminds me of her mom.

"Daeunie~ are you hungry?~" I asked the little girl.