Hype Boy - Minji

Minji POV

Wonder what is in my thoughts for me to stare at you lovingly. You're not known for being a handsome guy or athletic, but for some reason, people have been hyping up on you.

As the president of the student council, you've done well. Assisting everyone that is in need, caring and friendly.

Now that we are entering our final year in high school, will I have a chance to talk to you? I hope I do. Not only do I want to thank you for protecting me when I was weak, but I want to give you something that only you can have.

"Minji,"

.

.

.

.

.

"Minji!"

.

.

.

.

.

"MINJI!"

I lose trance at Y/n and I see Danielle holding her book. She put her things at our table and sat behind me.

"Are you thinking about Y/n again?" Danielle asked which made me blush.

"Y-yah, what are you talking about?" I tried to steer this topic away.

"Aigoo~ look at you deep in love with the president," Danielle teased which made me slap her on the arm.

"Be quiet!" I said and Danielle just giggled.

"Okay~ but you know that this year is our last year here right?" Danielle said to which I nodded.

"Yeah," I slouched in my seat thinking my chances of talking to him are getting slim day by day.

"Then go talk to him now!" Danielle said which made me look at her as uninterested.

"Yah, you think that's easy?" I huffed.

"You are just going to talk Minji! Not going for a job interview!" Danielle answered. I ruffled my hair at my frustration.

"They really hype that boy up alright," Danielle said.

"Really," I muttered while my head is on my desk.

"Hey, how about we ask Jiheon unnie to help us? Also, a best friend of Y/n," Danielle suggested which made me perk up.

"That's a great idea, but the two are inseparable. They are always together," I said which made Danielle nod in agreement.

"Well, we have Haerin, who is also a best friend of Y/n," Danielle said.

"C'mon, almost all people here are the best friends of Y/n," I said and Danielle shrugged.

"I mean, how can't you? Dude! He's that approachable, even when you are awkward and shy, he will talk to you like you are close friends for months," Danielle said which made me sigh.

"Then why can't I? I want to be his 'best friend' too,"

*snap* *snap*

"Hey, you're staring at him again," Danielle said and I shake my head.

"Girl, I will call the squad later so be ready," Danielle said which I was against of.

"Yah! That will be the biggest regret of my life if I will let you do that!" I retorted.

"Then, talk to him now or I will call the others," I sighed knowing that Danielle is a woman that does the talk.

I looked at Y/n, reading while wearing an earphone. I look at Danielle smirking.