Take Care of You - Karina

Karina pov

The door to our dorm slammed which made me jump in shock. I went to the said door and I see Winter panting.

"Yah!!! Why are you panting heavily? Where did you go, Winter?!" I scolded the girl panting for dear life.

"O-oppa woke up!" Winter said which made my eyes wide.

"He is a-awake? I asked with a shaky voice.

Winter nodded while still catching her breath.

"Come on then! Let's go!!!" I dragged the tired girl as she shouted.

"At least let me get some water!" Winter then ran to the kitchen and have her water.

°

--- time skip | hospital ---

°

We've arrived at the hospital where Y/n is taken care of. We passed through the reception and went straight to the elevator.

"Winter, how long did Y/n have been awake?" I ask the girl beside me.

"Well, Yoona unnie called me about an hour ago and said she couldn't reach you so she called me, from there, she brought out the news to me which made me run to our dorms,"

I was shocked and tearing up as I hear Winter's response. Winter hugged me and patted my back.

The elevator door opened and we go to Y/n's room. As we got to his door, I opened it and we saw some of the NCT members, Taeyeon unnie and Yoona unnie, Heechul sunbaenim, and Leeteuk sunbaenim.

They are gathered around Y/n and Taeyeon unnie noticed me.

"Karina! He's awake!" Taeyeon unnie said as the people in the room make way for me and there, I can see him sitting. He looked at me and I can see his lips curl upwards, I was getting teary and I ran up to him and I hugged him.

I lay my head on his chest and he just caressed my hair. My tears are just pouring as he wiped my tears.

"Shhhh, I'm okay Rina, don't need to cry," Y/n said to calm me down and like magic, I felt relief and my body is calming down.

Y/n stroked my back and I just sniffled occasionally. Then he made me face him and he wiped off the tears that are left in my eyes. He poked my cheek which made me pout.

"Hehe, my cute girlfriend is cute~" Y/n cooed which made me blush.

"Hey~ you just woke up but you flirt already?" I playfully said which made him laugh. I then remembered that there are other people in the room with us, I looked at my surroundings and I saw my oppa and unnies snickering. I blushed as I am embarrassed then I dig my head into Y/n's chest to hide my red face.

"Hehe, let's leave the couple. Get out everyone! Gaja!" Taeyeon unnie said and after that, I heard footsteps, and then eventually, I heard the door shut. I removed my head from Y/n's chest and I looked all over the room and I saw no one. Were alone! Yay!

I smiled at him and I kissed him on the lips, he returned the kiss and I am just so happy to see him again. He disconnects his lips from me which made me pout. Y/n looks at me and he started baby talking to me.