Ice Meets Fire - Hyewon

Y/n POV

"Aish, look at her again and her group," I sighed while looking at a group of girls.

"Just don't mind them Y/n," Haechan said.

"Yeah dude, not worth it," Jake patted my back.

We are now in the school canteen, eating lunch with my friends. I looked at the big group of girls who are a couple of tables from us.

The group I referring to is a big group. When I say it's big, it's really big. Their group has 19 members. The infamous group of Le Sserafim and IVE merged with the group Iz*one.

I then sighed and went back to eating my meal.

I kept eating in peace until an empty juice box hit my head. I immediately looked everywhere to see who threw it. I then see Chaewon who is like forced to throw the juice box at me. I sighed and I just let it pass.

Another thing then hit my head. Now it is an empty can of coke. I looked at them again and now I see Yena snickering while holding a can. Yena then threw the can to me but I easily caught it. I then crushed the can in my hands which made her retreat back to her group.

I throw the crushed can in the trash bin and went outside of the canteen, not even bothering to finish my food.

I was walking in the hallway of the school when someone grabbed my shirt. I see a girl who is panting hard, I then tap her and she just mouthed 'just a minute'. I nodded and after a few seconds, she regained her breath.

"S-sorry for Chaewon unnie and Yena unnie," Hitomi said which made me smile at the girl.

"You don't have to say sorry Tomi, you didn't do that," I said and pat her head.

"I know but I feel bad," Hitomi pouted. I giggled at her cuteness

"Don't be Tomi, say what. Want me to treat you to some ice cream?" I asked Hitomi and immediately her eyes glistened.

"I will take that as a yes, c'mon," I said but I felt another tug.

"Can I call Kkura unnie and Nako?" Hitomi asked cutely and I nodded. I said to Hitomi that let the two go into the store so that we can intercept them.

Sakura or also known as Kkura, Nako, and Hitomi is part of the big group I talked about earlier. The three I mentioned is I'm friends with, in fact, I'm friends with all their Japanese members. They are fun to be with.

To be honest, I only have a conflict with one of them, but for some reason, some people hate me in that group.

You may be wondering, why do I hate someone in that group? Let me do some flashback for you.

°

°

--- flashback ---

°

°

"Hyewon-ah, I promise that I did not cheat on you!"

"Then what's this? Why are you kissing Minju in this photo?!"

"That's because she needs air! I made that because she almost drowned! How can you not get that?! And you believing at Suhyun? Really?!"

"You just made a reason to kiss one of my friends, you playboy!"

"Talk to Chaeyeon then, Chaeyeon was the one who dragged me there!"