Boss Baby - Kazuha

Kazuha pov

"Sakura! Where are the papers I ordered you to finish!"

"I'm printing it maam," the older girl answered calmly.

"Good, how about Eunchae? Where is she?"

"She is on her way maam," Sakura said.

"Okay good. Thank you for doing your job Sakura, you may go outside now,"

Sakura nodded and then she bowed to me and she left my office. I slumped on my chair, seeing the stacks of papers on my desk. I groaned in annoyance and then I huffed.

I grabbed a stack of paper and read it. It is a business proposal presented by the other company. I flipped the pages uninterested until my intercom sounded.

"Maam, Eunchae is here,"

I arranged the stack of papers again and I answered the intercom.

"Ne Yunjin, let her in please,"

After I said that, the door opened after a few seconds. Eunchae greeted me with her cute smile and she sat across from me.

"Maam! I finished my report and I am ready to go to the Myoui Corporation!" Eunchae said with eagerness and I chuckled at her. Such a passionate girl in her job.

"That's good Eunchae, do you have a ride?" I asked and this made Eunchae pout and she shook her head. I giggled at the sudden turn of her expression.

"Okay okay, I will call Minhyuk oppa to give you a lift," I said this made the girl happy.

"Really?!"

I nod at her and she squealed.

"OKAY!!!! I will wait for him in the lounge! Bye boss~" Eunchae said and she left the room.

I giggled at the girl and I continue my work. I look at the papers, check the company's finances, and check the employees' schedules and I just sighed. I know being the boss is stressful but NOT this stressful.

I positioned my body for a quick nap until the intercom rang which made me groan.

"Maam Kazuha, someone here is seeing you,"

I pushed the answer button and said,

"Yeah whatever, let them in,"

"Okay, got it maam,"

And the call ended. I put my head on the desk and let myself sleep in slumber.

Y/n pov

"So~ what did she say?" I asked Kazuha's receptionist Yunjin.

"She said you can enter oppa," Yunjin said and she smiled at me.

I nodded at her and I walked to her office while holding a lunch box for my girl. I bought her some katsudon that I just cooked at home.

I entered her office and I expected a shout of 'who are you?' or 'what is your business here?' but I just heard silence, which is strange, considering the mouth of the Nakamura Kazuha.

I walked into her office and then I see her sleeping on the table. Awww my baby must be tired from the stress her job gave her. I walked to her and stroked her hair. I put some strands of her hair behind her ear to see her beauty.

Ever since we met, Kazuha and I just clicked. Even though I'm just an average boy, Kazuha didn't hesitate to love me. Kazuha didn't leave my side, so with that, I promise myself that I will love Kazuha till the end.

I was stroking Kazuha's hair and I didn't even realize that I am staring. I grabbed the chair across her table and put it beside Kazuha's. I sat on the chair and I fix Kazuha's position. While fixing her though, she grunted.