012

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞

TW! This is a mature chapter. Just a pure reminder, in case you question her action, Adeline was a delinquent. Sleeping with someone while not being attached to them is normal for her. And Addie is a modern girl who travelled through time, she still sees clothes as the term she's more familiar with, so she would very rarely be regarding it as tunic or chemise or kirtle.

When I awoke, I was sitting in a chair. My hands were tied behind me. I struggled to wrench myself free, but to my despair, I had no power whatsoever to help myself. The room I'm held in was dimly lit. I couldn't see anything around me. I can make out that there are a few candles lit around the room, but that's just about it.

"Awake, princess?"

That voice. That's the voice of the blonde guy back in Nicholas' room. Panic rises in my head and I can hear my heartbeat beating so erratically in my ear. "What do you want from me?"

"Relax," he said, walking into the light for me to see him. He grinned darkly at me and I immediately shivered at the sight of him. "What's wrong?" He dragged a chair my way and plopped down onto it when he reached me. "You played with Nicholas, I don't think you'd mind if I want to play with you too."

"What?"

"You heard me," he said, reaching out and resting his hand on my cheek. He pulled my chin up to look up at him. I could merely stare at him with horror on my face. He leaned down towards me, and sneered, "I hate you. I hate your kind. Filthy low life who thinks they know everything as if it's written on the back of their hand."

I opened my mouth to reply, just as his mouth crashed down on mine. Unprepared for the attack, I was also unprepared for the jolt that went through me, making me whimper. I felt his hands going to my sides, and then one hand was cradling my head, pulling me more forcefully against his mouth.

I was shocked and I tried to pull away from him. "No. Stop it!" I pleaded as I turned to look away. He was silent then. He stayed silent. Suddenly, he leaned closer. A ring hung low on a necklace around his neck, hitting me lightly on my cheek as it swings. He untied me from the ropes, leaving me confused about his actions.

"I don't want to stop," he spoke softly. "I've gone through the trouble to get you here. I don't plan on staining the room with your blood, so do your best to entertain me. If you know what I mean," he said, cocking his head to a dagger on the other side of the room. He stared at me with a soft grin on his face, looking very in contrast to the threat he just threw my way. He's crazy. He's clearly mental and I'm not sure I like the consequences of denying him. I can't deny him. I don't want to die. Not just yet.

He pulled me off the chair and pulled me into his embrace. I could feel his hot breath on me as he moved closer and placed soft kisses down my neck. I shivered at the contact. He then pulled my lips back to his. Not knowing what to do, I decided to just return the kiss with an abandon that surprised both of us and made him groan. I caressed his chest through his shirt with hands that were only just regaining their feeling. He felt firm, warm, and alive. Not at all like some monster. His heart beat fast and hard against my hand, and he shivered when my hands or my mouth did something he especially liked. No, he felt very much like a human being. I felt him slide my gown up my legs until they lay pooled around my waist, and he was nestled between my legs. Without much control, I moaned, enjoying the feel of him there. Unconsciously, I tugged at his clothing.