Q&A (Chapter 11- 20)

Hey baby chicks~ We're back with yet another Q&A. I'm really sorry for the long hiatus. Wasn't my intention, I was always 🤏🏻 this close to finishing a chapter and always couldn't. (I shared my pc with my siblings, so.) Also, I'm a bit of a perfectionist, (though, my book is far from perfect, have mercy on me) so I ended up reading a chapter for a million times before I publish it.

Anyways, here goes our sets of questions.

1. Why is Nicholas father upset with him? (chapter 11)

2. List out the name of Nicholas friends. (chapter 11)

3. Who held Addie captive in a dimly lit room and why did the person took her? (chapter 12)

4. Who held Addie captive in their home and why did this person took her? (chapter 13)

5. What is the name of the boy in the witch's house and why is he there? (chapter 13)

6. What is the one reason Bernard weren't considered human anymore? (chapter 13)

7. What is Bernard's job? (chapter 13) 

8. Who did the witch killed? (chapter 15)

9. What did the witch do to Addie when she was dragged back into the house? (chapter 15) 

10. What did the witch says would happened if Addie tries to touch the front door? (chapter 15)

11. Who did Addie felt that give her sense of hope again? (chapter 16)

12. Who reached over and held Addie as she felt out of her chains? (chapter 16)

13. What did the witch do to Bernard? (chapter 16)

14. Who held Addie as they walked back into the kingdom? (chapter 17)

15. What did Addie propose to do to save Bernard? (chapter 17)

16. What did Addie do that shock both her and Nicholas? (chapter 17)

17. What did Addie tells Pierre about herself? (chapter 18)

18. How did Nicholas react and want her to do about their little incident? (chapter 18)

19. Who spent his entire day with Addie in the library? (chapter 19)

20. How did Nicholas react hearing another male's voice outside his door? (chapter 19)

21. Why did Nicholas came to Adeline's room in the first place? (chapter 20)

22. How does Adeline interpret love? (chapter 20)

23. Who did Addie meet and ask to join her on a trip to retrieve the witch's book? (chapter 20)

* * *

As much as i want to put chapter 14 into this too, It's mostly just my baby girl Addie crying and panicking and ofc, it's one of the moment Addie got close to Bernard. That's all for now, Have fun answering!