Q&A (21-30)

Heya, baby chicks~ We're back with yet another Q&A. I hoped you enjoyed reading the book so far. And ofc, we'll be playing memory games again.

Anyways, here goes our sets of questions.

1. What did Pierre bring along with him when they went into the wood? (chapter 21)

2. Who did Adeline admit she cherished more than she does to anyone else? (chapter 21)

3. Who did Adeline and Pierre suddenly met that was immediately seen as a threat? (chapter 21)

4. Who did Adeline asked help from? (chapter 21)

5. What did Pierre call Odell? (chapter 22)

6. Who did Odell says she saw being very persistent about finding Adeline in the wood? (chapter 22)

7. What happened when they arrived at the hut and Adeline open the door? (chapter 22)

8. Who was in the hut and what kind of creatures are there? (chapter 22)

9. How did Pierre react upon seeing Addie injured? (chapter 22)

10. How old is Verity? (chapter 22)

11. How did Nicholas first react to Adeline's arrival? (chapter 23)

12. What did Nicholas see that shocked him and made him turn his guard down? (chapter 23)

13. What did Adeline ask of Nicholas? (chapter 23)

14. How did Adeline see herself? (chapter 24)

15. What is the list of things Gerald call her? (chapter 24)

16. What did the male group gossip about that made Adeline mad? (chapter 24)

17. Who save Adeline and what did he say that made people stop? (chapter 24)

18. Where did the knight meet Adeline before this recent reunion? (chapter 25)

19. How did the knight behave as they walked? And why did he act in that manner? (chapter 25)

20. Who did Adeline first meet as she entered the discreet training ground? (chapter 25)

21. How did the scrawny male, Jude, react to being asked to spar with Adeline? (chapter 25)

22. What did Adeline overhear Aeron and Luther talk about? (chapter 26)

23. What did Addie find in the forest green door? (chapter 26)

24. What happened to lady Chrissy and what vow did Greysen promise to himself because of it? (chapter 26)

25. What did Aeron suspect of Addie and why did he think of such a thing? (chapter 26 & chapter 27)

26. Addie chose to tell part of the truth to Aeron, does it mean, she completely trusts him? (chapter 27)

27. What did Pierre find in Martha's book? (chapter 27)

28. At what categories does the item fall? (chapter 28)

29. What did Pierre say, that Adeline could actually be? (chapter 28)

30. What/Who did Adeline see on her bed? (chapter 28)

31. What did Adeline spot on Nicholas? (chapter 29)

32. What scent did Addie catch on Nicholas? (chapter 29)

EXTRAS:

Why do think Pierre doesn't want to let his uncle know about his little adventure with Adeline?

What do you think happened to Adeline in the future according to the other Nicholas?

Why do you think Nicholas is meeting the witch?

So far, is there any character that lacks your trust?

Is there any character that you missed and want a comeback?

***

That's all. may we meet again another decade.