t w e n t y - e i g h t

Before the chapter, I would like to say a massive thank you for over 3k reads! Thank you so much!

cameron

We lay there,on the bed for hours. Just talking.

She's laying next to me, just looking at the ceiling. Ocasionally, she would look at me,and her grey eyes would light up,hapiness radiating from her and lighting up the whole room. Her hands are soft and they fit perfectly in mine as they interlock with mine on the sheets between us.

Everything's calm. Quiet and calm.

She would ask me things and I would ask her things, even though we know everything about each other. We know the favorite songs, favorite colors, books, films. I know everything about her.

Then once in a while, I'd say something stupid and she'd laugh and make me shiver. My heart would skip a beat from her melodic laugh and my lips would curve upward in this massive grin.

She makes me feel so many things - when I'm with her I feel happy. I feel complete, I feel this, bubbly warm feeling inside me. It's almost overwhelming and the perfect ecstasy.

By the time our conversation dies down, it's very late and when I look at the clock, it's ten past twelve.

I lay back down next to her and turn my head to her. Her face is lit up with the dim light of the room and her grey eyes are sparkling.

''Happy birthday.''

''You too.''

I smile at her, and she smiles back at me.

There's a brief moment of silence,before she speaks up.

''So,what happens now?''

I turn my head to the right and look at her. She's staring straight into my eyes, waiting for me to reply. What does she mean?

''What do you mean?

''Are you still mad at me?''

Oh. That's what she means.

''Yes,no..I don't know,''I say honestly, ''I'm not as mad as before but I just want you to be honest and tell me what happened between you two.''

I need to know.

She breaks eye contact with me and looks at the ceiling. She takes a deep breath.

''Me and Shawn didn't really get along the first week much,''

Yeah,I know that.I think it was pretty obvious, I think.

''But like, one time I was uh, crying in the bathroom after we fought, Shawn and I, and he heard me and let me cry in his shoulder, and he, uh, kissed me.''

My stomach drops.

''Then, a few days later, he kissed me again, and we kinda made out a couple of times.But it meant nothing to me. I thought it meant nothing to him aswell, but then he started acting differently for a while. He told me he fell in love with me, a month after.''

By this time I had let go of her hand and squeezed my fists together out of jealousy.

''Do you like him?''I asked, sounding more angry that I actually was.

''No!Ofcourse I don't. Not after all the shitty things he's said to me, at least.''

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. My hand finds hers again and I interlock our fingers. When I look at her, she seems relieved.

I am too, even if they kissed, but I'm glad it meant nothing to her.

''So, you didn't answer me. Are we still friends, or more than friends?'' She says, blushing. She's adorable.

I roll on top of her, and pin her wrists above her head.

''More? What do you mean ?''I say, teasingly. I want to hear her say it.

''I mean,you know..more than friends.'' She stutters.

''Best friends?''

''...I mean more than that.''

''Mega friends?''

''You're really making this difficoult for me,Cam.''She says in a monotone voice and I laugh.

''You're adorable,you know that?''

''I-''

I don't let her finish as I lean down and brush my lips slightly against hers.I want her to kiss me.

Her eyes close and so do mine. A few seconds later, she finally presses her lips to mine and my head swoons. I interlock our fingers above her head and tilt my head slightly to the right as I deepen the kiss. I bite down on her lip a little before I pull back and a moan escapes her lips. When I pull back she's blushing.

''Aw,you look cute when you blush.''

''Shut up Cam.'' I chuckle at her and she rolls away from me, to the end of the bed, her back now facing me. I shift towards her and place my arm around her.

''Cuddle with me.'' I plead.

''No.''

''Why not?'' I ask her and pout when she titls her head to look at me.

''Because you keep embarrasing me.''

''But you're cute when you're embarrassed.''

''Well you're not cute when you make fun of me.''

''I am cute all the time.'' She giggles at me.

''Oh yeah sure.''

''Hey! I'm the cutest.'' She giggles again and it's the most beautiful sound I've heard.

''Don't laugh, are you saying I'm ugly?'' I say in a girly voice. She turns around and straddles me.

''You're a drama queen,'' She says and leans close to my ear and whispers,

''But I also think you're very hot.''

My breath hitches in my throat. How can she go from adorable to sexy in a matter of seconds?

I place my hands on her waist under her shirt when she kisses me. She runs her hair through my hair and tugs on it a little. A sigh escaped my lips and she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me up and close to her. I'm sitting now, as she sits in my lap.

I don't know if it's intentional or not, but when she presses her core against mine and I grip her hips.

''Don't,'' I say against her lips, breathlesly.

''Why not?'' She whines and rubs against me again and I grip her hips tighter.

''Elle,no'' I warn her but she silences me by smashing her lips against mine.

A knock on the door makes her jump away from me and I almost fall of the bed.

''Cam dude, you in here?'' Nash says from the door.

Hello! I hope you liked this chapter,even though it's kind of a late update!

incase you were wondering,I wrote it while I was listening to Shawn's new album,handwritten. It's amazing! I love his music.
also,it's my birthday in three days?! april 30th^_^

If you liked this chapter, please vote and leave a comment below. Thank you!

Hugs,
-H xoxo