f o u r t e e n

ELLE'S Point Of View

Opening my eyes,I looked around.I sat up on the soft white sheets of the hotel bed and looked at the hotel room I was in.

I didn't remember getting out of the car and walking in here,much less tucking myself in the sheets.

I ran my fingers through my tangled hair and sat on the edge of the tall bed, my feet carelessly dangling off the massive bed. Barefoot,I stood up from the bed and stretched out my arms with a loud groan when I heard a small snap. Grabbing my phone I checked the time.

It was noon.

Our first show would be at five in the afternoon,from what I've remembered hearing. I shrugged and texted Cameron to come to my room and threw my phone on the soft bed as I walked towards the bathroom,ready to take a shower.I looked straight into the big mirror and nearly jumped at my reflection.

My brown hair was all tangled up and messy,from what was once a ponytail was now a mop of greasy hair.

''Yuck.''I complimented myself with a light laugh,shaking my head with a smile.

I untangled my hair from the black elastic and washed my face,scrubbing of the rest of yesterdays makeup and then stripped down my clothes and stepped into the shower.
Washing my hair I couldn't help but wonder what the first show of the tour would look like.I was really thankful that my mum actually let me attend this,and to be honest,pretty shocked that she actually agreed in the end.Thinking about her,made me realize I had not called her in about two days, I was starting to miss her and Kelly.

Making a mental note to call her after I showered,I rinsed out the rest of the vanilla conditioner out of my hair.

''Hey Elle,where are you?'' I heard Cameron through the door. I turned off the water and wrapped my hair in a towel.
''Just a minute!''I replied and grabbed another towel and dried myself off.I grabbed some underwear and a pair of leggings and put on Cameron's hoodie, which I had stolen the previous evening.As soon as I put it on, I could smell Cameron's cologne. I smiled and wrapped my arms around myself. Cameron legit smelled so freaking good.

I tousled my hair with the towel and let it fall down my back. I ran a finger through my now clean and vanilla scented hair with a smile. Letting the towel drop to the floor, I walked out of the bathroom and tackled Cameron in a hug.
''Good morning!''I beamed.
''Well someone slept well I see?'' He stated with smile and I couldn't help it. I hugged him again and snuggled into his chest as he put his arms around me. He probably doesn't like me clinging to him as much as I do,but I can't help it. He's too cute.
''Your hair smells good.'' He stated and I giggled.
''Thanks.''

I unwrapped my hands from Cameron and walked towards the bed and jumped on it,landing on my stomach. I pulled myself up a bit, just enough to look at him and patted the spot next to me on the bed. He slowly walked towards the bed, and laid down on his back, next to me.
''Where are the other guys?'' I asked.
''Breakfast.''
''Oh.''

Silence fell upon us,but it was not that kind of an awkward silence, it was a comfortable silence. I rolled to the right and hugged my right arm around Cameron's chest, my right leg doing the same as I snuggled into his chest. His heart was beating really fast,why was he nervous?

''Is that my hoodie?''
''Yea.''
''Cute.''
''You're cute.''I blurted out. I felt my cheeks heat up and quickly hid my face into Cameron's chest while he chuckled.
''Sorry.'' I muttered.

He didn't reply. Instead,he planted a kiss onto my forehead, as the sweet gesture made my stomach flip.

CAMERON'S POINT OF VIEW

''Yeah,I remember.''I laughed with the guys. Shawn was laughing too, which was a big surprise for all of us. It's been a long time since he actually joked around with us and laughed. It was a nice change of atmosphere and it felt like old times. Like when we first became friends.

We walked down the stairs,making small talks with one another as we were headed for breakfast. Me and Shawn were finally back to normal, and he stopped ignoring me and glaring at me all together.
''So,we have a show here, somewhere in the afternoon and then we head where?''
''I legit have no idea.But I think today's show is around 5 pm or something like that.'' Carter answered Matt. I reached into my pocket for my phone, which I felt vibrating. Unlocking it, I saw that I had gotten a text from Elle. My stomach flipped.

My room,pls? x -Elle

I smiled and slid my phone back in my pocket.

''Um,hey guys I forgot something,I'll be right back.''I lied,turning around and running back upstairs. I walked down the hall of the third floor, as I ran a hand through my hair, messing it up as I tried to make it look at least somewhat, decent.

I knocked on the door and waited for a minute, but no one opened so I placed my hand on the doorknob and realised she had left it unlocked. Letting myself into her room, I closed the door behind me, locking it this time.
''Elle?''I asked. No answer.
''Elle,where are you?'' I repeated,this time a bit louder.
''Just a minute!''I heard her voice from the bathroom.

A few minutes later,she walked out and tackled me in a hug, almost knocking me off my feet. I wrapped my arms around her tightly.
''Good Morning!''She beamed with a bright smile when we pulled away.
''Well someone slept well,I see?''I told her, smiling.She bit her lip and giggled before she unexpectedly hugged me again,as she snuggled into my chest.I hugged her back and burrowed my head into her hair, as I smelled vanilla.
''Your hair smells good.''I blurted out,as I felt my cheeks heat up. She giggled.
''Thanks.''
She pulled back from the hug and jumped on the bed. She pulled herself up a bit, and patted the spot next to her and then laid back onto her stomach.I laid down beside her on my back,looking at the ceiling.

''Where are the other guys?''She asked after a while.
''Breakfast.''I replied.
''Oh.''

A comfortable silence fell upon us. Out of the blue, she rolled over to my side and wrapped her arm and leg around my waist and cuddled into my chest. My heart started beating faster, and I was afraid that she could hear just how nervous she made me.
It was only when I looked down at her,I saw the familiar grey hoodie.She was wearing my hoodie.

I bit my lip.

She was wearing my clothes.

Even though it wouldn't mean a lot to most people,her wearing my clothes meant the world to me.

''Is that my hoodie?''I asked her,already knowing the answer.
''Yea.''
''Cute.''
''You're cute.'' She suddenly said, making my stomach flip for the hundredth time in the last ten minutes. I knew she was blushing, from the way she tried to hide her face in my chest. I chuckled at her cuteness. She was so adorable, and she didn't even know.

''Sorry.'' She muttered but I didn't reply.
Instead, I pressed my lips to her forehead and closed my eyes, enjoying the silence.

_____

hope you like it! :)