f i v e

F  I  V  E

ELLE

The next morning I woke up with a bad mood.I didn't really know why,but I did.My mind couldn't help but recall yesterdays little..moment with Shawn and I groaned when I remembered it.Why did I have to cry in front of him?He was such a jerk and he was so mean and then he was so cute and i just ugh.

Shoot me.

Today me and the boys would be heading to the hotel's pool.Nash and Matthew had discovered it the previous day when they were supposed to bring popcorn and chocolate,but ended up stumbling upon a pool.Don't ask,because neither of us knew,how the frick was that possible.BUT,this is Nash and Matt we're talking about.It would be normal for them if they stumbled upon a unicorn.

I shook my head with a smile,getting up from the bed,still in a bit of grumpy mood.I walked to my bathroom and took a shower before putting on my white bikini and an oversized Jersey over it.I put my hair up in a ponytail and grabbed my aviators.I checked my phone to see that it was 11:20.Shit,I was late!

Just as I opened the door,there stood Cameron,getting ready to knock.He smiled when he saw me and I returned my smile.He was on cruches but the poor guy still managed to look adorable with his messed up hair.My eyes traveled down to his torso.He was shirtless.Well,he looks hot.I quickly averted my gaze from his perfect stomach back to his eyes.

''You were late so I figured I would check if you're not dead or something.''He said seriously,making me laugh.By seeing Cam and he making me laugh,my mood had already improved.

''You look beautiful,by the way.''He said,making the heat rise to my cheeks.I pushed a strand of hair away from my face and smiled.

''And you look unbelievably cute for an injured boy.''I said and stuck out my tongue at him,while he smiled at me.We walked to the elevator slowly,because well,Cam couldn't walk fast,he was on cruches.The guilty came over me again and I almost winced when I looked at his injured foot.I shook my head,remembering Matt's words and pressed the button for the first floor on the elevator.

''Are you hungry?We could get some breakfast,if you'd like.The boys can wait.''Said Cam when the elevator door opened.

''Nah I'm fine,besides,I'm like half an hour late.''I said and smiled.We walked in the direction of the boys.

''Elle Woods,you sleepy bastard.We've been waiting for you for years!''Said Nash when he picked me up and hugged me.

''Nash,I'm half an hour late.''I replied and laughed at him.I hugged each of the boys and awkwardly stopped at Shawn.When I outstretched my arms to hug him,he simply scoffed and turned away.

So,he's still on hating terms with me?Look at all the fricks I give.

I simply shrugged and turned to all the other boys.If he's willing to act as if yesterday didn't happen,I'm more than happy to do that too.It's not like I like him because of yesterday,but I really thought maybe we could actually be friends now.I guess not.

We walked down the hall of the hotel and Blondie Jack opened the door that was labeled as 'private pool'.

''Are you sure we're allowed in here?''I asked.The boys simply shrugged and walked throught he door.I looked at Cam who simply nodded and we both walked through the door.There was one big pool in the large room,and two big tables in the corner.We walked to the first table and placed all of our things on the table.I facepalmed when I remembered I forgot my towel.

''What'd you forget?''Asked Cam.Wait,how'd he kno-

''I watch you a lot.Wow that sounded creepy.''He said and I laughed at him.We sat down on the nearest bench.