t w e n t y

''What's your favourite book?'' I ask him.

We lay on the bed and stare at the ceiling, talking about random things. Our hands are interlocked on the sheets between us as we ask each other various questions. It feels nice and I'm comfortable and calm.

''I don't know.I don't really read that much,I guess.But I have read the whole Harry Potter series and The Maze Runner.'' 

''I'm disappointed.''I tell him and he laughs and my head turns right to look at him with a smile. I shriek when he leans over me and pins my wrists above my head.

''What about you,nerd?''He asks me,mocking Shawn and I giggle. He smiles at me and I bit my lip.His breath is warm and I'm getting nervous by how close his face is.

''Unlike you,I spend my time wisely.I do read a lot.From Nicholas Sparks, to J.K. Rowling, Veronica Roth, James Patterson, Gillian Flynn...''I trail off and turn my head right. He's close - too close.

''What's your favorite?''He asks me,curiosity clear in his voice. I turn my head back to face him and look straight into his brown eyes. They're chocolate brown with a hazel undertone and they're breathtaking. His hair is falling over his face and my hand pushes it back into it's formal quiff. I let my hand drop next to me and his left hand interlocks with it. I feel my stomach do flips.

He looks at next to me,to our interlocked fingers and smiles.

''A perfect fit,huh?''He says softly and I freeze.I bite my lip when he looks at me again.

I want to kiss him.

My lips part slightly as I look into his eyes again.

''To answer your question,'' I say,my voice hoarse and I clear my throat, ''My favourite would have to be either Divergent or...The Maze Runner.'' I tell him. By now our voices have gone quieter than before.

''Is that so?Nerd!''He says and starts tickling me and I squirm under his grip, laughing. 

''S-Stop!''I yell at him between laughs as I try to catch my breath. ''Never!''He growls and buries his face in my neck and I laugh while he tickles me.His lips connect with my neck and I stop laughing.His hands stop tickling me and they grip my waist. He plants four kisses on my neck before he pulls back. This time his face stays a few inches away from me as he hovers over me. My hands rest next to my face lifelessly as I try to steady my chest which is raising and falling fast.r

His eyes drop from my lips and raise to look into my own.

''Wanna watch a movie or something?'' He asks me and my smile fades at the realization that he isn't going to kiss me after all.

''Uh, yeah.''I say and lean up but his hands interlock with mine again and he pushes them back on the bed, pushing my back down on the sheets as well.

''What are you- ''

His lips connect to mine in the sweetest way possible,just for a few seconds, before he pulls back, smirking and gets off me and towards the desk where my laptop is charging. I lay there breathless for a few seconds before I recollect myself and sit up.

I can't help the massive grin on my face.

He grabs the laptop and walks back to his previous spot on the bed, which is next to me. He looks at my face and bites his lip.

''Why the big smile?''

''Oh,no reason.''I reply and laugh before I bury face in the pillow next to me and turn my back towards him.He laughs at me lightly and throws his arm over my waist as he snuggles into my back with his head in my neck. He kisses my shoulder and I turn to my back and look at him.His arm wraps around my waist and he presses his lips to mine again before he pulls back.

The moment is ruined too soon due to a knock on my door. Cameron's hand drops from my waist and I roll away from him on the bed and walk towards the door. When I open it, I'm shocked.

Shawn is standing in front of my room, with a rose and two movies in his right hand and a bag full of food in his left hand.

''I uh,I knew you weren't feeling well and I thought that it might be,you know, eh, that time of the month so I brought this and this flower, because I don't know,I thought it was cool and shit. ''He says.

I look at him for a while and then burst into laughter.

''What so funny?''He asks with a frown and I shake my head before I embrace him in a tight hug.I pull back and thank him and close the door behind him.

''What are you doing here?''

''What are you doing here?''Says Shawn angrily.

Shoot.

''I thought that err ,maybe we could watch movies together? Shawn brought some food and movies?'' I say with a guilty smile as I look at Cameron who lowers his eyes at me with a glare.

''Fine.''He mutters and I mentally thank him for being understanding as I put the CD into my laptop and play Eclipse. The boys both sit next to me, Cameron on my right and Shawn on my left side on the bed as we pass around the food and Cameron turns off the light.

______________________________________________________________

''That movie was shit.''

''I think it was alright.''

''Shut up guys,it was an awesome movie!''I defend Twilight when we finish the first movie and the boys both look at me.

''You know Cameron,this movie actually remind me of you.You're like Jacob,you know Jacob loves Bella and keeps running after her but doesn't get her because Bella doesn't want him. Belle doesn't want Jacob,Cameron.''

''So, I suppose you think you're Edward huh?'' Cameron says angrily and glares at Shawn. I face palm.

''Okay,okay no more Twilight movies.''I say and take out the CD.I pick up the other Cd that Shawn had brought and play Troy.

Halfway throughout the movie,it happens. A sex scene, but not a normal sex scene, no! A freaking wild sex scene on the table!

Freaking Greek movies.Stupid Troy.

I can feel my cheeks heating up in embarrassment when the girl moans loudly and cover my face with my hands. Now it's just awkward. The guys laugh at me and I groan in embarrassment. 

''Someone's blushing!'' 

''Shut up Cam.''

The next half of the movie isn't as bad and I find myself getting more tired than ever when the movie ends.I thank the boys for hanging out with me and say my goodbyes as I close the door behind me. take off my socks and clean my room before I  slip under the covers. 

Just as I'm about to fall asleep, my phone rings and I groan angrily. 

It's freaking two in the morning!

I answer the phone once I realize it's Cameron.

''Yeah?''I say, my voice raspy from my sleepiness. ''Hey,can I come sleep in yours?I can't sleep.''He says and I tell him to lock the door behind him and hang up, making sure to turn my phone off this time. I lay down and close my eyes. Minutes later I hear the door open and then close before Cameron locks it. Then I hear shuffling around the room and something getting onto the bed as Cameron wraps his hand around my waist and cuddles into my back with his face in my neck.

''Good night.''He says and kisses my neck and I smile as I drift off.

______________________________________________________

Okay, I've been writing this for the past hour and a half and completely delayed my studying. I have my Chemistry exam tomorrow and haven't studied! ahh!

I'll post a new chapter on thursday or friday!

Thanks,I hope you're happy for this little double update i did today!
ALSO,this is unedited.