e i g h t e e n

CAMERON'S POINT OF VIEW

As she walks out of the bathroom only in a basketball tee I'm left breathless for the third time today. With her hair falling down to her lower back in soft waves and her face bare with freckles on her cheeks,she looks breathtakingly beautiful. 

My eyes shamely follow her every curve, from her long bare legs to her face as she focuses on her phone that's in her hand. She looks up and smiles at me and I can already feel my cheeks flush. She throws her phone on the bed next to me and walks in the bathroom.Seconds later walks back to her previous spot.

''So,what do you wanna do?''She asks me and lifts her hair up to form a ponytail as her shirt lifts up with her arms and stops at her upper thigh. I can't even form a sentance and quickly snap my eyes back to her face before she notices that I'm checking her out.

''I,uh '' I gulp. She chuckles and walks to her nightstand to grab her computer,

''What's gotten into you?'' She raises her eyebrows when she turns around with her laptop in her hands.

''I, was uh,t-thinking about watching a m-movie or something.'' 

Way to go Cameron,stutter. , my concious remarks sarcastically.

''That's a great idea actually.'' She smiles and I return the gesture.

Seconds later Elle's sitting next to me on the soft sheets of the bed,with her laptop on her crossed legs. She looks adorable as she puts all of her energy into finding a good movie for us to watch, and instead of following the screen,I stare at her flawless face. 

''So, I'll give you two options,'' She says and looks at me.

Her eyes are a light grey colour,almost white with specks of light blue and green in them. With the only source of light,her laptop makes them looks as if they're sparkling. Her hair falls messily on her right shoulder with a strand of it falling in front of her face and it bothers me. 

Before I can stop myself I twirl the brown strand around my finger and push it behind her ear. 

I have this sudden urge to kiss her.

''So?'' I'm brought back to reality and clear my throat. I didn't listen to what she was saying.

''Sorry,what?''I ask her and she rolls her eyes but smiles nonetheless.

''I said, it's either The Maze Runner or The Hunger Games.'' She says and looks at the screen of the laptop. We decide to watch The Maze Runner, although she decides,I just nod.

Her reactions to the movie is what I find more interesting though. I smile  as she frowns at the movie,or when she curses when something happens that she doesn't find right. I even smile when she moans how cute the main actor looks like.

After the movie's over she looks at me with a frown.

''Well,that was a stupid ending.'' She says thoughtfully and I laugh at her and she joins me. My eyes travel from her eyes to her lips. They're full and a perfect shade of pink.

God,how much I want to kiss her.

I lean towards her slowly and her smile fades as the room gets quiet. All I can hear is mine and hers breathing while my heart's pounding in my chest.I'm afraid she can hear it.

Her eyes close when our lips touch slightly. I lean more into her,pressing my lips to hers more.

I want more of her.

My legs uncross and before I realize it I'm on top of her,our legs tangled together. Her hands are clasped around my neck tightly and suddendly it's unbelievably hot in here.