t w e n t y - t h r e e

ELLE

''What hotel room are you in?'' I ask Cameron as we walk up through the door and up the stairs of the new hotel we would be staying in.

''54, I think my rooms is opposite of yours.''He says and wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh, swatting my arm on his shoulder playfully.

''Pervert.''

''Yeah but I'm your pervert.'' He says once we reach his room. I bite my lip and shake my head at him with a smile, before I unlock my own room which is opposite of his as he said, and make my way in with Cameron carrying my suitcase behind me. He plops the suitcase on the floor and closes the door behind him,locking it.

''Locking us in?How creepy.''I say teasingly and he chuckles at me before he places his arms on the sides of my waist and pulls me towards him and our chests touch. He cups my cheeks with his right palm and smiles at me.

''Cam,'' I hum.

''Elle,''He says,our lips brushing slightly.

''Remember when you told me that you liked me?'' I say, boldly. I know I shouldn't be nervous about telling him how I feel, but I still am, a little.

''Yeah?''He says softly as his head nudges into my neck, his lips planting kisses ever so slightly.

''I just realized, that...I-I like you Cam.More than a best friend.'' He stops and pulls back looking at me.

''What?''

'' I like - like you Cam.'' He bites his lip and wraps his arms around my waist lifting me in the air.

''Really?You like me?''He says, as if he doesn't believe it. His smile is wide, his teeth showing.

''Yes.''I say smiling as I wrap my thighs around him, hugging him. He laughs happily and I laugh with him as he spins around and we fall back on the bed with me on top of him.

Our lips connect with the sweetest kiss I've ever experienced. He smiles through the kiss and I mimic his action when I pull back.

''You don't realize how happy I am right now, Elle.''He says and I laugh. 

I love the way he makes me feel - all fuzzy and bubbly and happy inside.

''Which is why I have a question...''He trails off nervously.

''Would you go on a date with me?'' He asks and I smile even wider,if it's possible.

''Will there be food?''

''As much as you want to.''

''Then yes.''I say and he kisses me again.

This time it's different - more passionate and my palms run through his soft hair and I tug on it slightly. He groans a bit, and it's my favourite sound ever. He sits up, with me still in his lap and clasps his hands around me tightly, squeezing our chests together and I sigh into the kiss. 

This time he pulls away a bit and smiles at me.

''Remember that video I asked you to film with me?'' I ask him. He nods.

''Wanna film it now?''

----

''Hey guys,it's Elle! Sorry for the lack of videos for the past two weeks but as some of you may know, I'm on tour. So, since this is the first afternoon where I have free time, I figured I'd film a video. But, this is a special video, because I'm collabing with...'' I trail off and Cameron pokes his head out from behind me with a smile.

''Me!''He exclaims and moves to sit next to me in front of the Camera. 

''Cameron Dallas is my guest today.So I went on twitter and asked you to ask us questions under the hash tag AskCalle.''

''Which, by the way, trended worldwide!'' Cameron adds and I nod.

''Thank you guys!''We say.

''So, I'll ask El a question and try to answer it myself and then she'll tell me if I was right. The one who gets the most questions right wins.''

''And the loser gets punished and they have to do everything the winner wants for a week.'' I say, wiggling my eyebrows at the camera and Cameron chuckles.

''So, first question. Favourite food. Hm..'' Says Cameron, running his hand down his imaginary beard and I laugh, ''That's an easy one! Pizza,duhh.'' 

''Correct.''I say, smiling at him.

CAMERON

''One zero for me!''I say and smile back at her.

''Next question. Favourite colour?Cameron's favourite colour is blue. That's easy.'' She says and I bite my lips to force back the smile.

I can't believe she likes me back.

''You're right.''I say, pouting and she sticks her tongue at me.

''We're tied!''She exclaims and I roll my eyes jokingly.

''Not for long! Next question is...Do you have any sisters slash brothers? Elle has a sister named Kelly and she's  adorable as her sister.''I say and Elle blushes.

''You're right.''She says with a small voice.

She's so cute.

''Cameron's favourite country is Canada, because I'm Canadian and I'm awesome.'' She says and I laugh along with her.

''True.'' I say and she looks at me smiling,before she turns back to the camera.

''So,we have time for one more question...if I get it right I win.''She says fist bumping the air and I chuckle.

''And if you get it wrong I win,because I haven't gotten any wrong.''I say and wiggle my eyebrows as I fake an evil laugh.

''Favourite song..Cam's favourite song is Grind with me.Annoying song,he sings it all the time.'' She says and rolls her eyes, but smiles nonetheless.

''EEEK!Wrong. ''I say.

''What!No!'' She says and I nodd.

''You're wrong.My favorite song is the one from that boyband..five seconds of summer'' I say and chuckle.

''Yeah, right. What's the title then, if it's your favorite song.''She mocks me.

''She looks so perfect.'' I reply and grin.

''And why is it your favourite song?'' 

I bite my lip before answering,

''Because it reminds me of you.''

___________________________

HOLLA

So, i did a double update today and I feel acomplished,kind of lol

I'd be really happy if you voted because it just makes me write more because I know atleast someone likes my story, haha.

Well,thank you for 1,3K reads!!! More to come tomorrow, maybe even a double update, hm? We'll see! Have a nice saturday night everyone!