t w e n t y - n i n e

v e r y   m u c h   u n e d i t e d.

Elle

'Cam, dude you in here? '' Nash says from the door.

I've never jumped away from someone that fast in my life.

I try to stand but the action makes me stumble back and fall on my butt on the floor. Cameron's still on the bed, although he's sitting on the very edge of the bed, with his palms beside him.

He looks flushed, as his chest rises and falls rapidly and I know that I look the same.

''Be right there!'' He yells. His brown eyes meet my grey ones and he blushes even more. I smile at him and get up from the floor to walk to the door.

''El,wait!'' He whisper-shouts. I stop abruptly, ''What?''

''Just give me a second,''

''Why?'' I ask. His cheeks are red again, red like tomatoes. My gaze drops to his pants when he gestures down with his chin and I gasp.

''Oh my god!''I cover my mouth and blush.

''What am I supposed to do,you rubbed against me!I'm a guy!''

My cheeks flush at the thought of the previous moments.

''I don't know,just cover it!'' I say.We're both laughing and our cheeks are red. I take a better look at him. His lips are swollen, his hair is messy.

''You look like you just had wild sex.'' He commets making me blush again, ''You don't look any different.''I retort and now it's his time to blush.

''Cam dude, what's taking so long?A-Are you doing the dirty?'' Nash laughs from the door and I cover my lips to prevent a laugh from falling from them.

''Ugh,no.''Says Cam,still red in the face and I take a step to the door and open it.

''El?Hi!''Says Nash when he sees me and I greet him back,hugging him.

We sit down on the bed and I fall on my back, against the soft sheets of the white hotel bed. It's comfortable.

Cameron and Nash both stare at me and I shrug my shoulders,saying 'what' and then they mimic my actions. Now they're both laying down on the bed. Nash on my right side and Cameron on the left.

''What do you wanna talk about?'' I ask, looking up at the ceiling.

''I don't know.''

Silence.

It's interrupted by a knock on the door.

I get up from the bed. My feet pad against the cold ground and I open the door. I smile at the sight of four boys standing in front of my door.