o n e

O   N   E

''How have you been liking the whole vine stuff?''Asked Cameron.I took a sip from my smoothie and put it back down on the table before speaking.

''Well,honestly I'm kinda still surprised. I'm just another girl with a vine account and a camera.Nothing special-''

''Hey she quoted you!''Said Matthew to Nash.

''What?''Me and Nash asked.

''Never mind!''He said,causing me to giggle.He was too cute.

Actually,all the boys were cute.They were really nice,all of them had a great personality.Well,almost all of them.

''So,Elle.Tell us more about yourself.''Said Jack number one and winked,causing me to blush.

I called him number one because there were two Jacks,and this was the one with dirty blonde hair that asked me a question.The brunette Jack was number two.

''Well,um,I'm sixteen years old-''

''When's your birthday?''interrupted Cameron and smiled.God he was so cute.

''September 8th''I replied and smiled.

''No way! We're birthday twins!''He said and I couldn't help but laugh at his enthusiasm.

''So,Elle continue?''Said Jack number two.I nodded and smiled,taking another sip of my strawberry smoothie and continued.

''Well,I have one sister-

''What's her name?''Interrupted Nash.

''uh,Kelly-''

''How old is she?''Interrupted Matthew.I laughed.

''Guys jeez,stop interrupting her and let her speak.''Said Cameron and smiled at me,adding a wink.I blushed again.

''She's five years old.''I said. ''Any questions?''I asked with a smile.Jack number two raised his hand.I laughed and nodded at him.

''Which instruments can you play?''He asked.

''Well,I can play the piano as you saw,and I can play the guitar,ukulele,which is basically almost the same,I can play the flute,the violin and…drums.''I said.

''Wow,that's so cool!''Said Matthew.In the corner of my eye I could see Shawn rolling his eyes at me,while he kept quiet and continued typing on his phone.

''Where'd you learn all that?''Asked Nash.

''Well,I've just been close with music since I was little,and my mum works in a music studio,so I spent lots of time there when I was little I guess.''I replied.

''What about you guys?''I asked,trying to keep the attention off me for a while.

''We're not really talented,''started Nash,scratching his neck.

''Well,Shawn and Cameron are the only ones that can sing.''Said Matt.

''But you guys are so funny though,you make people laugh and that's quite a big talent if you ask me.''I said kindly,earning smiles from all of them.Well,almost all of them.I mostly got a side smirk and an eye roll from Shawn.

''That was cute.''Said Cameron,earning a laugh from the boys and a blush and a smile from myself.

''What music do you listen to?''Said Jack number two.

''Honestly,I like everything-''Shawn looked up from his phone as if he was listening as I started.

''How can you like everything?''interrupted Jack number one.