t h i r t y - t w o

SHAWN

Fucking hell. I swear to god I will snap this phone in two.

I roll over and grab my phone that's ringing like a motherfucker and cancel the five p.m allarm.

As I look up I notice that this isn't the ceiling of the hotel we're staying in for the tour. I look to my right and my eyes widen in horror as I see a naked redhead sleeping next to me, covered only by the white silky sheets.

Well fuck.

I untangle my legs from hers slowly and put my clothes on quietly. I grab my things and walk down the stairs.

''Where are you going?'' I hear a high pitched voice ask from the top of the stairs. Its the redhead, whose name can't remember. She's wearing only a shirt and underwear but it doesn't faze me.

''Uh, I'm heading home.''I lie. I don't want this girl following me around.

''Who's Elle?'' What? How does she know about -

''You kept saying her name last night.''

Oh.

''No one.'' I snap.

''I was thinking we could make some breakfast, pancakes or something?'' She asks and walks down stairs and towards me. She leans forward but I step away.

Was she trying to kiss me or something?

''Listen, I had fun last night but I'd appreciate if you don't speak of this to anyone.''I say and head out the door and as I slam the door shut, I can hear her calling me an asshole on the other side of the door.

As I drive towards the hotel I can't help but think about Elle.

She had been ignoring me for a while now and I was going crazy without her. I wanted her - no, scratch that - I needed her. But why doesn't she just apologize and then hug me or something, I don't fucking know.

Maybe you could apologize, my conscious says and I snort in laughter.

Me?Why would I apologize? It's not like I ruined her relationship with - ooh.

Maybe I should apologize, but what the fuck am I supposed to say?

Oh sorry Elle for telling Cameron you made out with me on your bed?

Yeah, I don't think so.

Maybe I could get her some flowers or something....girls love that,right?

Ugh,I'm turning into Cameron.

After I stop at a cafe and get some breakfast, I countinue eating my muffin all the way to the car and close the door behind me. While I eat I decide to check up on vine when I almost scroll past Nash's video where I see a glimpse of Elle.I scroll back up and play the video.

First there's Nash smiling at the camera, but it's not the happy kind of cheerful smile.

''So guys,Elle's heading back to Canada today.Say goodbye,Elle!''

My mouth literally falls open.

''Please don't say it's the 16th,please don't say it's the 16th...''I mummble as I check today's date.

It's the 16th of September. Fuck.

Elle left for Canada today and I didn't even say goodbye.

ELLE

''- and then we wrapped it all up in Los Angeles.'' I finish telling my sister every single detail about touring with the boys.

''You know,I brought you something back.'' I say,winking at her and she smiles while jumping on the bed from excitement.She keeps asking what did I bring her as I search through my still unpacked suitcase. I grab the bag and give it to her.

''No way!Thanks so much!'' She beams and hugs me, grabbing the bag with the Tshirts and literally runs downstairs to show mom. Kelly has a huge collection of shirts which have printed names of the city she bought them in,or got them from.

''Elle,come downstairs. We have visitors!''I hear my mom say. I groan,because I came home and really don't want any visits right now.
Nonetheless, I put on my slippers and walk downstairs where I hear my mom talking to someone.
''Susan?'' I ask in shock as I see a woman who used to be my neighbour a few years before.

My eyes get covered by a pair of warm palms.
''Who is this?'' I ask and hear a boy chuckling. I recognize the laugh and I gasp.I furiously grab his hands and shove them off of my face.

I turn around and my eyes meet the green eyes of my childhood crush and former best friend.

I promised chapters everyday last week but as always my goal was not achieved haha im really sorry to be honest. Im trying to ease myself back into writing and I guess such a high goal was a bit too much.

New chapter will be posted soon. Thank you for voting for previous chapters. Comments make my day so tell me what you like and/or dont like about this chapter.
Thank you!

Also,WE HIT 6 K!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Love,
Hannah xo